Dana Altman and rape investigations

MrBug708

7 minutes ago, dtd said:

Hail and Bug, 2 of the dumbest trolls  on the web. 

They sure suck at actually having a debate.  All Hail bailed after his libel that is solely based on "bullshit and emotion."  I give Lightweight Bug some credit for sticking around.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, PapaG said:

How are they being accused of "winning at all costs" when they booted three good players off the team without so much as any of them being arrested, or even seriously investigated once it became clear the slut who accused them was a nutcase and even her friends said she was lying?

More proactive ... how?  Is any accusation of sexual assault, accusations the police knew were bullshit, now grounds for suspensions and dismissals from a university?  Again, you're not exactly coming from the moral high ground here either, Doog.  If I'm Austin, Dotson, and Artis, I'm looking at suing SI for defamation of character, actually.

Ok, bud. I stand corrected. Good talk.

17 minutes ago, row Z said:

Ok, bud. I stand corrected. Good talk.

I don't mean to be rough, but to me there is a big difference between the police having enough evidence to arrest a student or student-athlete for a crime, compared to an accusation of a heinous crime that the police investigate but don't have any probable cause for arrest.  

I'm good with a student or student-athlete being booted from a team/campus if they are arrested and charged with a felony.  Or that same person being suspended for an arrest of assault or a DUI.  

That makes sense to me.  If the police don't think there is enough evidence to even charge based on people actually at the party?  That's a SJW witch hunt, which is exactly what happened at UO.  It's too bad that slut got hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars, IMO, and she doesn't even have a case to sue Dotson, who is making NBA money, in a civil court because of the various lies she told that were exposed.

38 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

I also called my coach a rapist too,so I guess I hate UCLA with a passion. Or i was being sardonic 

You also compared Kobe Bryant, who was arrested, charged, and put on trial for rape, with the Oregon players who had none of that ever happen to them.

Stick to your echo chamber on the Politics board here.  You're not very good at being consistent when your thoughts are challenged.

10 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

My echo chamber? I don't think one post you've made has even gotten close to being accurate, but that's not quite a shock to anyone. You are literally just guessing here on multiple points 

You're a lightweight, Bug.   It's not accurate to say that not a single player Oregon has had under Altman was ever been charged with rape?  You're lying again, because that's a fact.  Maybe you should ban me and make the mean man go away.

Or, maybe one of your buddies can come give you a high-five and make you feel better.   

Did you vote for an "alleged rapist" for President, along with the wife who enable this "alleged rapist?" Yes or no?  

You brought up politics here first by bring up Trump and the "two black women," whatever the fuck that means or how it relates to this thread.  

re: "winning at all costs", this stems from the very thing i've brought up a few times now, the attempted dotson/artis cover-up that allowed them to play in the ncaa tournament, and the university completely whiffing on the sexual misconduct measures that were put in place after dotson/artis and were ignored in the case of bigby-williams.

21 minutes ago, PapaG said:

You're a lightweight, Bug.   It's not accurate to say that not a single player Oregon has had under Altman was ever been charged with rape?  You're lying again, because that's a fact.  Maybe you should ban me and make the mean man go away.

Or, maybe one of your buddies can come give you a high-five and make you feel better.   

Did you vote for an "alleged rapist" for President, along with the wife who enable this "alleged rapist?" Yes or no?  

You brought up politics here first by bring up Trump and the "two black women," whatever the fuck that means or how it relates to this thread.  

Honestly, this is turning into pure entertainment. The lengths of which you go to to pin things on me are comical. Can't wait til my bff's from the political board come bail me out. You know, political allies

29 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Honestly, this is turning into pure entertainment. The lengths of which you go to to pin things on me are comical. Can't wait til my bff's from the political board come bail me out. You know, political allies

I agree, it's fun exposing you for being what you are, which is a hypocritical lightweight.

I'm sure you can't wait for someone to bail you out. 

I also know you can't even attempt to address my posts, since it would make you a massive hypocrite for your Clinton fandom, among other things.

As I said, you're a lightweight.  Let's stick with sports.  I'm good with that.  It's why I don't post on the politics board other than one post about how stupid the popular vote argument is for Clinton fans.  I didn't even vote for Trump, either, and I think while I like his economic ideas, I also think he's an embarrassment, which is the best part of all this and your anti-Trump reference in this thread.

You are seeing ghosts in the shadows unfortunately. But it's pretty obvious you don't post in the political thread. But if you don't post in it, how do you know my political allies will come to big bad liberal bug's rescue?

You are a hot mess who is just making up things as you go. 

My allies haha 

50 minutes ago, glduck said:

re: "winning at all costs", this stems from the very thing i've brought up a few times now, the attempted dotson/artis cover-up that allowed them to play in the ncaa tournament, and the university completely whiffing on the sexual misconduct measures that were put in place after dotson/artis and were ignored in the case of bigby-williams.

Right, that was my impression as well. You can certainly take the position that UO did nothing illegal in their handling of these matters. However, in the court of public opinion, UO could have done more. 

19 hours ago, PapaG said:

I'm just pointing out how unfair it is for those two jokers to libel men as rapists when no charges were even filed, let alone anyone convicted.  It's easy to talk shit like that with zero skin in the game.  Bug can't answer it because it will show him to be a hypocrite.  He's libeling the players solely because they played for a conference rival basketball team, and it fits his agenda in this instance. It's why he won't call Bill Clinton a rapist, either, using the exact same standard of proof.  That doesn't fit his agenda.

I don't think Clinton is a rapist, by the way.

However, using their fucked up logic, you willingly voted a rapist for President because multiple women accused him of rape, and more women of sexual assault, and you then voted for his rapist-enabling wife for President.  

How do you sleep at night?

Fuck off, I was defending the idea of letting due process happen before you deprive young men of scholarships.  And FYI, Clinton's lone forcible rape accuser said, under oath, he didn't rape her.  No such remarks are coming from the child-rape victim of Trump.

And as a father of a young boy, it's fucking inflammatory and offensive to just casually throw out "if your son is a rapist."

Us young fathers are fucking sleep-deprived, exhausted, and insecure about our own parenting skills as it is.  You throw that shit into a discussion, and it's pure evidence that you're trying to blow up the conversation, not further it.

On 11/1/2017 at 2:50 PM, PapaG said:

They sure suck at actually having a debate.  All Hail bailed after his libel that is solely based on "bullshit and emotion."  I give Lightweight Bug some credit for sticking around.

Or I bailed to go on a business trip but sure, get mad at people for making things up while you make things up.  You crack me up and this is why I trolled you to begin with.  I'm glad to see that you missed me.  Happy Friday big guy. 

There's a reason why I checked out of the politics board.

This debate reminded me of Lawrence Phillips at Nebraska and how it was handled by Tom Osborne.  It was a sexual assault accusation instead of a rape accusation and that is why Phillips wasn't booted off the team.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/tom-osborne-says-he-did-his-best-in-dealing-with/article_7c0ab153-ca21-5541-9dfc-38ca01ef67a9.html

Given the witch hunt that CU went through in the early 2000s that led to CU football being in the state it is these days, it's understandable why UO is being real careful in this.  I was still a young person at that time and even I was calling for Gary Barnett's firing when the me of today would say let the due process play out.

And doesn't the way Altman handle this situation pale in comparison to what happened at Baylor with Art Briles?

UO did drop the ball in this one but so did CU with MacIntyre and a former assistant coach...a large institution is bound to make mistakes and cannot be relied on to be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 1:54 PM, MrBug708 said:

I'm the liar yet PapaG keeps saying I've labeled them as a rapist. I might as well be that douche who asks him to cite where I've said this? I just won't waste  a lot of words in a useless diatribe 

You said Altmann will recruit a person who has committed sexual assault.

Name one.

Archived