PAC-12 Bowl Season Thread

MrBug708

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SEA_hick said:

All I ever hear from orygun fans is Herbert this, Herbert that. An alum friend I have says IF Herbert played against UW this year they would have won. I was like dude, we won by 5 TD's! Herbert looked like shit tonight and orygun just lost their "good" coach. Is what it is and it aint good for the yuks. Hopefully you guys keep sucking, love it.

I have a Husky friend who totally said that last year's Husky team would have won the national title with Herbert at QB instead of Browning.  Is Noodle Arm staying for his senior season?

On 12/16/2017 at 4:35 PM, SEA_hick said:

All I ever hear from orygun fans is Herbert this, Herbert that. An alum friend I have says IF Herbert played against UW this year they would have won. I was like dude, we won by 5 TD's! Herbert looked like shit tonight and orygun just lost their "good" coach. Is what it is and it aint good for the yuks. Hopefully you guys keep sucking, love it.

You never heard any of that here. Herbert had a terrible game, but the OL couldn't throw a block to save their lives.

The "yuks." That's clever. Did you come up with that yourself? It feels like 2000 all over again.

28 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Utah fans — this USC blogger has strong opinions that I don’t agree with (thread).  You?

Yes and no.  I think instability with the OC position (large in part because of KW) has more to do with it.  He seems committed to reaching out of his comfort zone and handing more responsibility to the O side....and hopefully continuity with the same OC we will see higher quality production.

If that continues, then I’m ok with keeping him.  If he keeps Taylor and we flail and falter on O, scrub the lot and shoot big.  I give it 3-4 seasons to figure it out.

40 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Utah fans — this USC blogger has strong opinions that I don’t agree with (thread).  You?

Utah spends nearly $25 million a year on football. Which puts them in the top half of the conference.

Hardly neutral. Before this year, we were at 9-10 wins per year for 3 years in a row competing for the south. 

Maybe this blogger should leave LA once and awhile.

1 hour ago, utenation said:

Utah spends nearly $25 million a year on football. Which puts them in the top half of the conference.

Hardly neutral. Before this year, we were at 9-10 wins per year for 3 years in a row competing for the south. 

Maybe this blogger should leave LA once and awhile.

Didn't they have similar if not more wins than USC the three seasons prior to this one? USC blogger dumb.

Archived