2019 NFL

KUGRDON

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glduck said:

Random tidbit that's currently amusing me: the Bears traded UP to get Trubisky in a draft with Mahomes and Watson.

Missing on Mahomes is understandable.  Some thought the Chiefs over-drafted him, even.  Picking Trubisky over Watson is a fireable offense.  It was obvious that Watson was a leader, had an NFL arm, was mobile, and was a winner.  I didn’t know who Trubisky was in college until he started getting NFL buzz.

10 minutes ago, glduck said:

Super excited for Antonio Brown to catch the GW touchdown from Brady in the Super Bowl this year.

I don’t even think Brady can keep that idiot in check.  If he won’t show up for $30 million, he isn’t showing up for the vet minimum.

7 minutes ago, glduck said:

You spend all offseason dreaming about squeaking by a crippled Bengals team at home, and then the day finally comes and you don’t know what to do.

I'm fine with a one point win. I had Seattle in a survival pool this weekend.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:35 PM, MrBug708 said:

Eh, Mora has had some studs go through, Anthony Barr's 4 pro bowls to his name as one of the main ones, but I'm not sure how deserved any of those pro bowls are when you are a pass rushing end who doesn't have a single year of double digits sacks. But I guess a third round is about accurate, but a far cry from his draft position

If the Texans had actually used him as a pass rushing DE, you would be right.  But they didn't. They made him play OLB, which he hated.  Also he ranked the 2nd best OLB vs the run last year.  That seems like it's worth a pro bowl.  

Archived