2019 NFL

KUGRDON

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

RIP.  “Hated” in St Louis and at least until 2005 or so one of the cheapest owners in professional sports.  Don’t know anything about the man though.

This is a great story that defines the man better than anything. I first heard it about 8 years ago I think.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2019/10/02/bill-bidwill-silent-patron-gods-team/3846608002/

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, azgreg said:

This is a great story that defines the man better than anything. I first heard it about 8 years ago I think.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2019/10/02/bill-bidwill-silent-patron-gods-team/3846608002/

Puts him in a good light.  I didn’t want to disparage him personally, a lot of people didn’t like what he did professionally.  I wouldn’t hate on him for that, but it sucks to have a cheap owner (insert Spanos).

On 10/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, Orange said:

It's like English is just his hobby.

You add so much value to this thread.  Thank you for being such a bitter person.  It’s amusing to me.

Back on topic, the Raiders actually look like a team that is legitimately rebuilding.  Need a true #1 WR and some help in the secondary but the running game is legitimately impressive.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, Orange said:

It's like English is just his hobby.

You add so much value to this thread.  Thank you for being such a bitter person.  It’s amusing to me.

Back on topic, the Raiders actually look like a team that is legitimately rebuilding.  Need a true #1 WR and some help in the secondary but the running game is legitimately impressive.

Just now, PapaG said:

I fuck you in the head DAILY, you little bitch.

Archived