Washington @ Arizona

azgreg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Huskies -9.5

That's a quick line, provided by Vegas, given that the results of last night's games aren't even 12 hours old.  Did CFB teams provide their injury reports, in the middle of the night, so that Vegas could heavily scrutinize each roster to come up with this week's lines?

18 hours ago, HLB said:

That's a quick line, provided by Vegas, given that the results of last night's games aren't even 12 hours old.  Did CFB teams provide their injury reports, in the middle of the night, so that Vegas could heavily scrutinize each roster to come up with this week's lines?

You're getting very close to being an online stalker.

I've heard that the Huskies have struggled in Tucson, but I agree with AZGREG that Stanford poked and woke the bear on Saturday (or the dog).  Stanford sort of beat UW up, I don't think UA has the horses to do that.

Trying to fit in as many animal analogies as possible

32 minutes ago, Scorcho said:

I've heard that the Huskies have struggled in Tucson, but I agree with AZGREG that Stanford poked and woke the bear on Saturday (or the dog).  Stanford sort of beat UW up, I don't think UA has the horses to do that.

Trying to fit in as many animal analogies as possible

Since 2000 Arizona is 5-3 against the Huskies.

We've got a good chance but I wouldn't bet it.

I'm sure the Cats are going to be healthier for this matchup especially Tate's hamstring and JJ Taylor was in full uniform against CU...perhaps meaning both could be close to 100%.

And the 8 PM local kickoff time...those Cats are lurking in the shadows.

I wonder if the Huskies are missing Myles Gaskin more than they will admit.  They are middle in the pack in the Pac-12 at 41% for the season versus UA's 52%.

https://stats.pac-12.com/sports/fball/2019-20/teams?sort=thdpct&r=0&pos=con

I'm a message board junkie so I like to visit boards of teams we're about to play. However, unlike a certain carpet stain here (I won't say his name but his initials are HLB) I don't shit all over it while I'm there. Anyways, while looking for Husky forums I stumbles upon Hardcore Husky. Wow! That site is a bit different.

32 minutes ago, azgreg said:

I'm a message board junkie so I like to visit boards of teams we're about to play. However, unlike a certain carpet stain here (I won't say his name but his initials are HLB) I don't shit all over it while I'm there. Anyways, while looking for Husky forums I stumbles upon Hardcore Husky. Wow! That site is a bit different.

UA is a better team than Hawaii. Many folks including myself wrote Arizona this year after that loss.

i would say this is a pick em game. UW has some holes.

9 hours ago, utenation said:

I think you’ve picked every team in the south at one point this year to win our division. 

Cutting edge reporting I’d say. You must be in the business?

You think wrong …. Once again, you hear what you want to hear and then lie.

I said that Utah "should" win the division, but I'm not so sure that they will.

The only other team that I made mention of, to win the South, was USC (after they beat Stanford), where I stated that "IF" USC could get past UW and Utah, they could "possibly" win the division and play for the CC.  And "IF" they could beat ND, and win the CC, the could "possibly" be a CFP team.

That statement was "before" we all knew just how bad of a team Stanford is.

Arizona is the "first" time I have predicted any team from the North or the South to win their division …. Liar.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

You think wrong …. Once again, you hear what you want to hear and then lie.

I said that Utah "should" win the division, but I'm not so sure that they will.

The only other team that I made mention of, to win the South, was USC (after they beat Stanford), where I stated that "IF" USC could get past UW and Utah, they could "possibly" win the division and play for the CC.  And "IF" they could beat ND, and win the CC, the could "possibly" be a CFP team.

That statement was "before" we all knew just how bad of a team Stanford is.

Arizona is the "first" time I have predicted any team from the North or the South to win their division …. Liar.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You just admitted that you've picked 3 different teams, in the first 5 weeks of the season, to win the south. That's 50% of the division.  @utenation has you pegged, as usual.

Fuck off with the "oh but I prefaced it with 'if' and 'possibly'" bullshit.  We all do that.  You're either a mealy-mouthed know-nothing, or you're just dead wrong, and know nothing.  

Either way....

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

9 hours ago, Orange said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You just admitted that you've picked 3 different teams, in the first 5 weeks of the season, to win the south. That's 50% of the division.  @utenation has you pegged, as usual.

Fuck off with the "oh but I prefaced it with 'if' and 'possibly'" bullshit.  We all do that.  You're either a mealy-mouthed know-nothing, or you're just dead wrong, and know nothing.  

Either way....

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

Yeah, it takes a real genius to change your who will win the division pick each week based on weekly performances. 

The problem is, the story will change 12-15 times in the season.

I mean, have some balls, call your shot, be a man and stand behind your pick.

At the very least, don’t try to pass yourself off as an “expert”  with bullshit picks that a 3 year old could make.

14 hours ago, utenation said:

Yeah, it takes a real genius to change your who will win the division pick each week based on weekly performances. 

The problem is, the story will change 12-15 times in the season.

I mean, have some balls, call your shot, be a man and stand behind your pick.

At the very least, don’t try to pass yourself off as an “expert”  with bullshit picks that a 3 year old could make.

Seriously, shoot your shot, and when it misses, say "welp, I fucked that up."

It's really not all that painful.  We're all wrong here, all the time.  It's like not one single person in his 80 years of life or whatever decided to tell him that, no, he's not always going to be mama's precious boy.

Archived