The politics of Anti-Science

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I asked to have the two threads merged I assumed it would be in the politics forum. My bad.  

Just an observation: I have been having conversations with folks online and ITRW about covid and other things. The ones who trust science the least, and claim that all the models are flawed, not

Posted Images

On 10/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Orange said:

Walter reed doc said it’s been 72 hours since his positive test for Covid. 

We’ve known about his Covid test for 36 hours.  

I’m not sure details on this are important Orange.  The health of POTUS is not a matter of national security.  What you need to focus on is how poorly your local democratic government in Oregon has ran things..

in other news. The economy is doing very well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Social media has absolutely DESTROYED the baby-boom generation (along with their relationships with their kids).  

There should be a documentary about this fact alone. I’m 4 months into non-contact with my parents and it’s a net-win.  

10 hours ago, Orange said:

Social media has absolutely DESTROYED the baby-boom generation (along with their relationships with their kids).  

There should be a documentary about this fact alone. I’m 4 months into non-contact with my parents and it’s a net-win.  

I've seen sentiments similar to this: Fox News and Facebook did to our parents what they thought rock music and violent video games would do to us. 

• Like 1