Pac-12 Football Week 6

PAC MAN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave Heeke right now: well you know our football team has managed over the first half of this game to accumulate more total yards, have the advantage in time of possession, have twice as many first downs as ASU does and our offense has not been forced to punt a single time so far tonight, man does Sumlin have those boys fired up or what.

1 hour ago, glduck said:

I don’t understand Wilner’s point here. Both Washington and Oregon would be going into the title game with a bye (if we’re calling it that). Is he advocating that USC should still play Colorado on Friday?

Despite initial appearances, Wilner never has a point other than CLICK ON MY SHIT PAY SITE

Wasn't the result I was hoping for from CU but that was a good game with the Utes.  It's funny that ESPN.com is making a big deal out of the fact that Jerry Rice's son scored two TDs for the Buffs and along with Shenault, that could be an exciting WR duo to watch the next season or two.  CU is going to have to find some LBs because I'm not sure Landman is coming back next season but his injury seemingly impacted the Buffs D.

Going to be curious who the Buffs line up with next weekend.

Buffs still had a solid season even with no spring football and a late hiring of a head coach given the circumstances.  I'm looking forward to next season.

14 minutes ago, Mano said:

You could cut and paste this remark for pretty much every Pac 12 game I have ever seen.

True, but they had a guy slam right into the DB with his helmet and couldn't be bothered to call targeting. Next quarter, said player scores a TD. Baffling.

Archived