2016 -- and Beyond -- Basketball Recruiting

All Hail

57 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Melo Ball was pulled from school and will be home schooled his last two years. Pretty safe to say he will never play in college. Watching clips from the TV show, Melo and Lonzo are signing autographs, getting free things, and doing more or less the same things while gelo isn't allowed to because of eligibility rules. I'm hoping Lonzo playing in the NBA and Melo on a travel circuit will let Gelo just exist on the bench at ucla

Is it worth having Gelo on the Bruins if Melo is out of the Bruin picture?  He's easily the least talented player of the three brothers.  Why put up with the Lavar Clown Show?  Melo seems like a solid WCC player for Pepperdine or Loyala Marymount, doesn't he?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking more and more like top prospect Cassius Stanley will reclassify to the C/O 2018, his original class. Factors seem to want him local, so with the FBI probe going on, Alford might just luck into him. In the c/O 2019, Onyeka Okongwu probably now favors ucla as well because of the probe, which is turning into Alfords best friend and saving grace at the moment .

Ucla is also about to land a wing FRO M monverde academy in Florida, Kevin Zhang. They usually land a lot of international kids. He's probably not ucla level but when you are hurting for kids in your recruiting class, things happen like this

• 2 weeks later...

i don't follow this stuff close enough... a few weeks back all i heard was that dort was all oregon, i check Twitter yesterday morning and all the recruiting guys (and even an Oregonian beat writer) are all saying dort to asu was a done deal and for duck fans not to waste their time watching the announcement. dunno what happened.

between dort and elliot williams now being toxic our super class now rests on the two best players in the country.

On 10/19/2017 at 7:31 PM, glduck said:

i don't follow this stuff close enough... a few weeks back all i heard was that dort was all oregon, i check Twitter yesterday morning and all the recruiting guys (and even an Oregonian beat writer) are all saying dort to asu was a done deal and for duck fans not to waste their time watching the announcement. dunno what happened.

between dort and elliot williams now being toxic our super class now rests on the two best players in the country.

Reports are that the UO staff likes the PG skills of https://247sports.com/Player/Will-Richardson-89966 more. Note 86% CB to Oregon. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived