Utah vs. ASU

Mano

I think Utah can go with a power game. It was a concern prior to Stanford, but then the run game had success vs the Tree, and really emerged against the Trojans. I would like to see more of the two back sets they showed against USC. Devontae Henry-Cole is a slasher and Zack Moss is a bulldozer. The UTE OL looks better in the run block than the pocket so far this year. They're still young, very young. I'd like to see Utah play the power game this week. Maybe they can keep Wilkins off the field. He looks dangerous. 

7 hours ago, Chad Sexington said:

I think Utah can go with a power game. It was a concern prior to Stanford, but then the run game had success vs the Tree, and really emerged against the Trojans. I would like to see more of the two back sets they showed against USC. Devontae Henry-Cole is a slasher and Zack Moss is a bulldozer. The UTE OL looks better in the run block than the pocket so far this year. They're still young, very young. I'd like to see Utah play the power game this week. Maybe they can keep Wilkins off the field. He looks dangerous. 

Totally agree.  

I'm glad Huntley is getting reps, but I'd rather make sure he is 100% clear vs panicking and plugging him too soon.  The way our run game has progressed takes some heat off Williams shoulders.  

Just now, glduck said:

man, i disagree. nothing like a home night game.

provided you then don't have to fight traffic for three hours getting home.

I don't mind 6:00 - 7:00 start times early in the season. Later in the season, especially in locales like Utah and Colorado, night games can be pretty brutal. The 8:00-8:30 start times we have been getting are just too damned late, getting out of the stadium after midnight. I go with my 10 year old, and it makes it difficult, especially when they couple the 8:00+ start time with a Thursday game.

19 hours ago, utenation said:

That was flat out embarrassing.  Huntley looked like shit... The whole team did.. F's across the board...  Utah has issues.. I'm hoping we just get a bowl game at this point..  KW needs to pull his head out of his ass..

Huntley has always looked so timid and scared (and primed to run) in the backfield every time I've seen him.  

Archived