2019 Uniform Thread

Quack 12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, exactly, we're in the business of cutting that shit down, not "rooted in the past, looking toward the future", unless that future is a polished dining room table.

Maybe I'm smoking too much weed....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe these are the new UW unis. They were not supposed to be released until 7/10, but they are on reddit and another UW site, so I suppose the dawg is out of the bag.  Probably have to wait to assess the color until they are photographed in daylight, but I like these. I give them a B+, big improvement over the Nike unis with the weird black triangle on each shoulder and light purple color.  

Just saw those on Reddit...those look legit but you never know if they are fakes especially with the shoulder stripes...maybe the actual unis get unveiled with the actual stripes.  But I like them better than the old Nike ones.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, Orange said:

Okay, David Attenborough.  That also wasn't a beaver.  I just like the gif, and fuck, I'm excited about the new unis.  Can I be excited about SOMETHING aside from probably losing to an FCS opponent in September??

It was a nutria. 

Archived