2019 Uniform Thread

Quack 12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

A lot of people accusing Sparty of ripping off the Ducks with this "mod" alternate. Pretty whacky alright.

10c89634-ff1e-4556-a49f-06d845fa5acd-UNI

Meanwhile, Beavs gonna call themselves "Beavs." I believe this is a first.

beaver3.jpg

I really dig the tree rings.

58 minutes ago, Orange said:

6a00d83451b89669e20120a7ef0b28970b-400wi

Searched "biting duck" in an effort to clapback and was not disappointed.

I don't think that poor bird was a duck, but the way i see it, if the Louisville Cardinal can have white teeth, the Oregon Duck can have a serrated bill.

15 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

I don't think that poor bird was a duck, but the way i see it, if the Louisville Cardinal can have white teeth, the Oregon Duck can have a serrated bill.

Okay, David Attenborough.  That also wasn't a beaver.  I just like the gif, and fuck, I'm excited about the new unis.  Can I be excited about SOMETHING aside from probably losing to an FCS opponent in September??

17 hours ago, azgreg said:

Don't know but I sure as fuck hope so. Our unis are awful.

Agreed...I'm not a big fan of the chrome helmets because it's difficult to see the "A" logo on it.  Matte helmets would be a huge help.

6 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Agreed...I'm not a big fan of the chrome helmets because it's difficult to see the "A" logo on it.  Matte helmets would be a huge help.

I'm talking more about the rainbow sleeves and gradient numbers , but yeah, the matte helmets are far better than the chrome ones.

Archived