Washington @ Arizona

azgreg

On 10/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, azgreg said:

Anyways, while looking for Husky forums I stumbles upon Hardcore Husky. Wow! That site is a bit different.

Yeah, HH was born out of major battles on the Dawgman site (which is run by some real a-holes) and it's very esoteric. It has its own language, or at least spelling. If you think Orange is a bit "abrasive," spend a little time in the "Duck Refuge," it's all "DIAFF."

I post over there once in awhile, and I think our own DTD is something of a regular on that "bored." 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Yeah, HH was born out of major battles on the Dawgman site (which is run by some real a-holes) and it's very esoteric. It has its own language, or at least spelling. If you think Orange is a bit "abrasive," spend a little time in the "Duck Refuge," it's all "DIAFF."

I post over there once in awhile, and I think our own DTD is something of a regular on that "bored." 

Derek is a cool dude. I even gave him money. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, Orange said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You just admitted that you've picked 3 different teams, in the first 5 weeks of the season, to win the south. That's 50% of the division.  @utenation has you pegged, as usual.

Fuck off with the "oh but I prefaced it with 'if' and 'possibly'" bullshit.  We all do that.  You're either a mealy-mouthed know-nothing, or you're just dead wrong, and know nothing.  

Either way....

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

Nice try.  I just stated Utah "should" win, that USC "could" win, but that IMO, Arizona "will win" the division.  HUGE difference in those three statements.  An attorney should be able to decipher differences in what is being said, and not being said.

13 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Orange isn't abrasive.  He's just arrogantly ignorant, while thinking he's the smartest guy in the room.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, utenation said:

UA is a better team than Hawaii

45-38 says differently.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, utenation said:

Many folks including myself wrote Arizona this year after that loss.

I'm sure that they coward down to you and because of your letter, they started winning …. How stupid can you be?  Do you actually think that they are reading letters like yours?  Have you mailed Santa Claus your Christmas list yet?

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, azgreg said:

I'm a message board junkie so I like to visit boards of teams we're about to play. However, unlike a certain carpet stain here (I won't say his name but his initials are HLB) I don't shit all over it while I'm there. Anyways, while looking for Husky forums I stumbles upon Hardcore Husky. Wow! That site is a bit different.

In order to say my name, you have to know my name.  My prediction is that AZ wins this one.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, utenation said:

Yeah, it takes a real genius to change your who will win the division pick each week based on weekly performances. 

The problem is, the story will change 12-15 times in the season.

I mean, have some balls, call your shot, be a man and stand behind your pick.

At the very least, don’t try to pass yourself off as an “expert”  with bullshit picks that a 3 year old could make.

You are a consistent liar.  You consistently misinterpret my words, and then claim I said something that I didn't say.

I haven't make a "definitive" pick for a winner in either division, until now.

"... have some balls, call your shot, be a man and stand behind your pick."

Why don't you get some balls and make a pick?  List for me the picks I made that I didn't stand behind.

"At the very least, don’t try to pass yourself off as an “expert”  with bullshit picks that a 3 year old could make."

When I say that I was an "expert".  Here are some of the picks I have made that you claim to be BS:  Cincy over UCLA, Hawaii over AZ, Hawaii over OSU, SDSU over UCLA, Auburn over Oregon …. Here are a couple of my other picks, which I have stated since the beginning of the year:  The PAC12 will not have a team to reach the CFPs (again) and Utah will not win the South.

At least I'm not on here claiming that Utah is bigger, stronger and faster than OU, and would crush OU, and destroy USC.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, Orange said:

Fuck off with the "oh but I prefaced it with 'if' and 'possibly'" bullshit.  We all do that.  You're either a mealy-mouthed know-nothing, or you're just dead wrong, and know nothing

As an attorney, you should know what a definitive statement is.  Statements with "if" and "possibly" are not definitive statements.  They are contingency statements.

22 hours ago, Orange said:

Seriously, shoot your shot, and when it misses, say "welp, I fucked that up."

It's really not all that painful.  We're all wrong here, all the time.  It's like not one single person in his 80 years of life or whatever decided to tell him that, no, he's not always going to be mama's precious boy.

How about you and @utenation show me a statement (from me) where I have definitively said that any one team will win a division, until now, when I predicted AZ will win the South.  List them for me to see.

Any such statements were layered with contingency factors of "if they can do this", or "if they can possibly do that" …. None of them have been definitive statements or declarations, until now.

To borrow from Hardcore Husky vernacular: HLB has given this thread aids.

By the way, AZ Greg, if you are looking for a more buttoned down husky site, uwdawgpound.com is pretty good (SB Nation blog). Also, bowdown2washington.com spun off from Hardcore Husky and has a new message board which is less crass.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

So you want to deny me my right to free speech simply because you don't agree with the things that I say?

*Insults my legal knowledge*

*One post later claims that message board membership is covered by the constitution.*

the hangover GIF

2 hours ago, HLB said:

How about you and @utenation show me a statement (from me) where I have definitively said that any one team will win a division, until now, when I predicted AZ will win the South.  List them for me to see.

Any such statements were layered with contingency factors of "if they can do this", or "if they can possibly do that" …. None of them have been definitive statements or declarations, until now.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

As an attorney, you should know what a definitive statement is.  Statements with "if" and "possibly" are not definitive statements.  They are contingency statements.

You're a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

45-38 says differently.

I'm sure that they coward down to you and because of your letter, they started winning …. How stupid can you be?  Do you actually think that they are reading letters like yours?  Have you mailed Santa Claus your Christmas list yet?

Did you mean "Cowed"?

I believe utenation meant to write that many folks, including him, "wrote-off" Arizona after the Hawaii loss. I don't think he wrote a letter to the Wildcats. :rolleyes:

Did you mean "Cowed"??

Archived