2020 Season

Scscsc89

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, win2bfree said:

Leach and his Air Raid scored 42 points combined in the last three Apple Cups and never scored more than 17 in any of the last 7 games.  Shocking to see them go into Death Valley and hang up 44.

Going to be fun to see if Leach can change the SEC like he did with the Big 12.  I'm not sure Leach left that kind of impact on the Pac-12.

1 minute ago, win2bfree said:

Too bad the TiT couldn't finish the job against Texass.

Yeah would have loved to see fires being set in Lubbock with dead longhorns being BBQed.

I'm not liking OU's chances against Tejas this year so far.  Inexprienced but talented QB (Rattler) versus Ehlinger who is just a solid QB.

20 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Some voters included Big Ten & PAC 12 teams in their ballots and others did not.

still don’t understand why the AP didn’t give better guidelines than 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nobody knows anything about how to do anything. 

that’s what Covid has taught me.  

On 9/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, Jalapeno said:

Going to be fun to see if Leach can change the SEC like he did with the Big 12.  I'm not sure Leach left that kind of impact on the Pac-12.

Leach's offensive gave me a panic attack every time Utah played them. It will take a while for the SEC to figure out how to scheme him, but once they do, Miss. St will revert back to what they've always been

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

Leach's offensive gave me a panic attack every time Utah played them. It will take a while for the SEC to figure out how to scheme him, but once they do, Miss. St will revert back to what they've always been

The Big 12 still hasn't reverted to what it used to be before so don't sell Leach short in his ability to transform an entire conference.  

Archived