2020 Season

Scscsc89

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching these SEC and B12 games with half full stadiums.. Many, many have no masks.

Im just wondering if people realize there is a virus that spreads through droplets and normal air that has killed over 1 million people in 8 months on this planet?  We as a society are morons. No wonder we are world leaders on cases and deaths.

3 minutes ago, Scorcho said:

the Mike Leach cluster f_ck show has started early in Starkville

Somehow this reminds me of Trump tweeting "New York is going to hell!" as a re-election strategy.

Bro, you ever consider maybe you're just a shitty coach?

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

Somehow this reminds me of Trump tweeting "New York is going to hell!" as a re-election strategy.

Bro, you ever consider maybe you're just a shitty coach?

after scoring 0 offensive points on Saturday they have TAMU and Bama up next.

Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, glduck said:
Just yesterday Dan Mullen pleaded with UF administration to allow 90k people at the Swamp this upcoming weekend.

Out of an abundance of caution, Gator officials will limit attendance to 85,000, leaving the visiting section empty and free of any infected LSU fans.

18 hours ago, EastCoastFan said:

Out of an abundance of caution, Gator officials will limit attendance to 85,000, leaving the visiting section empty and free of any infected LSU fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were a real claim on their part.  I'm actually rooting for global warming to wipe out Florida ASAP.

Archived