Seen any good movies lately?

Orange

I can't remember Reynolds last good movie?

while i haven't seen every ryan reynolds movie, a quick trip to imdb leads me to believe he's never actually made one (till now). he's had small roles in a few decent flicks (adventureland, ted). van wilder is a guilty pleasure, but not held in high regard.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had one with Helen Mirren who to date, is one of the hottest older women of all time. 

It was still a shit movie.

I thought "Just Friends" with Amy Smart was decent.  Not great, just amusing.  Could keep the girlfriend happy, too.

Buried was probably his best-reviewed film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buried_(film)

just finished straight outta compton. four months late!

going to call bullshit on the martian, the big short, and especially bridge of spies getting best picture noms, and compton getting zilch. bridge of spies seemed like it was written for my grandparents. the martian was written for my mom. the big short was good, but...

just finished straight outta compton. four months late!

going to call bullshit on the martian, the big short, and especially bridge of spies getting best picture noms, and compton getting zilch. bridge of spies seemed like it was written for my grandparents. the martian was written for my mom. the big short was good, but...

I too liked Compton more than Martian and BOS. Didn't see Big Short. BOS got so boring about half way through that I nearly gave up. Martian never grabbed me.

I've been waiting for Black Mass to come out on demand or on redbox.  Christ, seems like it takes forever, and everything else is getting released quicker.  I read "Whitey Bulger" in advance of watching this movie so I'd be prepared.

Archived