Dumb and Dumber

PAC MAN

He and the Gnat continue to amaze with their world of knowledge. He has,though,  created a Google map of the states with legalized MJ.

Shouldn't be too hard to do since there are a couple states plus one South American country that have done so.

Suppose DC legalizes MJ, does that mean the Imam gets to smoke that stuff once he's off Federal property?  I'm sure the drug testing companies are doing everything to get that to pass since they'd land a nice big contract from the Feds to drug test employees.

first, why do you hate muslims?

second, what the fuck does islam have to do with what you posted?

First, I do not hate muslims.  I hate it for them that they have been deluded by the Catholic church by that Catholic manufactured religion Islam.  Muslim women get put to death even for being raped.

Second, that is the typical thing that those terrorists that call themselves Islamists do...blow themselves up or kidnap someone then force that someone to walk into a crowded area and hit the button.  Those are some very wicked people and regardless of whose religion it is, they must be eradicated.

First, I do not hate muslims.  I hate it for them that they have been deluded by the Catholic church by that Catholic manufactured religion Islam.  Muslim women get put to death even for being raped.

Second, that is the typical thing that those terrorists that call themselves Islamists do...blow themselves up or kidnap someone then force that someone to walk into a crowded area and hit the button.  Those are some very wicked people and regardless of whose religion it is, they must be eradicated.

What a terrible thing those Muslims do. 

Everyone knows that women who are raped should be marrying their attackers instead.

What a terrible thing those Muslims do. 

Everyone knows that women who are raped should be marrying their attackers instead.

It's more like the other way around, the attacker should be marrying the victim.  Back in the times of the Old Testament, if a woman was known to not be a virigin, that woman's ability to get married is greatly reduced.  That would be considered a safeguard for the woman to ensure that she was taken care of in addition to a child if she does get pregnant from that time in bed.  Does it still apply today?  Yes if you have premarital sex with a woman and get her pregnant, you should be marrying her and taking care of the child that was born due to the result of that one night stand.  If not, just look at how many single moms are out there collecting welfare checks because the father isn't supporting her (and sleeping with other women) and the taxpayers are paying for it.  Single moms have very difficult lives because the father isn't always there to help her with the child.

The idea behind that scripture is to have the man realize the serious consquences of being unmarried and lying in bed with the unmarried woman.  The man should be thinking, am I ready to get married & support her and a child (if that happens), before he puts his dick in her p*ssy.  With those hormones having quite the fireworks show, that (getting married) would be the last thing on your mind.

I believe it doesn't just apply to Christians but everyone in general.  You have sex with that woman and get her pregnant, you should be sharing the burden of raising that child.

It's more like the other way around, the attacker should be marrying the victim.  Back in the times of the Old Testament, if a woman was known to not be a virigin, that woman's ability to get married is greatly reduced.  That would be considered a safeguard for the woman to ensure that she was taken care of in addition to a child if she does get pregnant from that time in bed.  Does it still apply today?  Yes if you have premarital sex with a woman and get her pregnant, you should be marrying her and taking care of the child that was born due to the result of that one night stand.  If not, just look at how many single moms are out there collecting welfare checks because the father isn't supporting her (and sleeping with other women) and the taxpayers are paying for it.  Single moms have very difficult lives because the father isn't always there to help her with the child.

The idea behind that scripture is to have the man realize the serious consquences of being unmarried and lying in bed with the unmarried woman.  The man should be thinking, am I ready to get married & support her and a child (if that happens), before he puts his dick in her p*ssy.  With those hormones having quite the fireworks show, that (getting married) would be the last thing on your mind.

I believe it doesn't just apply to Christians but everyone in general.  You have sex with that woman and get her pregnant, you should be sharing the burden of raising that child.

It is sad that you can't differentiate between "having sex with a woman" and raping her. If you rape a woman, you should be thrown in jail.

The fuck is the difference between the attacker marrying the victim, and the victim marrying the attacker?

You get that your old book of Jewish fables is a shitty moral code written when we believed bitches were property, right?

Archived