2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

On 10/6/2023 at 4:49 PM, Quack 12 said:

I know I'd be thrilled to have another 85 stupidly oversized trucks on my local roads. 🙄

We live in the mountains.  Definitely truck country.  4 wheel drive or AWD is pretty common around here.  Also, when you are talking about 6’5” 300 lb linemen, a Toyota Camry might not be the best fit. 

It will be interesting to see how the insurance part works out when talking about 18-21 year olds filled with testosterone.  I find that kids who have to pay for their own insurance tend to pay a little closer attention to their driving habits. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, duckfandan said:

God I hate Pat McAfee.  Gameday has become a circus and cult programming for that clown.

Pat gets the crowd fired up and brings young energy to the show, I get the draw for ESPN there. I’m not a fan.  He looks and acts trashy. Almost like a bad circus. He acts like he’s pounded an 8 ball of coke on the show. Very unprofessional. 

What’s even more embarrassing is his own TV show. It looks like they set up shop at a trailer park and intelligence is optional. 

I made it through a quarter of an episode once and that was enough for me. 

Amazing this guy got the big contract from ESPN. 

All week, I’ve heard the talking heads claim WSU will score 1000 points and Ward will throw for a million yards in this game. 80% of the Gameday pickers said the same thing. 

Pretty obvious they haven’t looked at defensive stats the last 5 games or watched any UCLA games.