2023 (and last) PAC-12 Football Championship Game

azgreg

On 12/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, Chile_Ute said:

Congratulations, have fun stroking yourself off.  Twat.

What did I say that prompted this response?  I merely pointed out that I was correct on all of my PAC12 picks for the final week of the regular season, and for the PAC12 Championship Game - even down to the score.

What did I say that was degrading of the PAC12, while promoting the SEC, to which you wrote this response?

On 12/1/2023 at 10:48 PM, HLB said:

What did I say that prompted this response?  I merely pointed out that I was correct on all of my PAC12 picks for the final week of the regular season, and for the PAC12 Championship Game - even down to the score.

What did I say that was degrading of the PAC12, while promoting the SEC, to which you wrote this response?

If you don’t have enough insight you should review your past posts.  It’s that simple.  All I have to say moving forward.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:48 PM, HLB said:

You literally picked both teams to win this game at different points in time.   There HAS to be something better you can be using your internet for. 

On 12/2/2023 at 1:05 AM, Orange said:

You literally picked both teams to win this game at different points in time.   There HAS to be something better you can be using your internet for. 

My last pick is the pick that matters. 

Earlier, I projected Oregon to beat UW (and was pulling for Oregon to do so).  But as the game actually came to fruition, I re-evaluated and changed my pick.

People change their pick, all the time.  And the final pick is the only pick that matters.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:46 PM, utenation said:

How embarrassing. You know you’ve hit skid row when you’re fighting with Chili Ute. 

The nicest guy by far on this board. What a disastrous disgrace. 

For starters, I don't know who @Chile_Ute is. I know nothing about his character, but as a fellow Utah fan, you've obviously developed a good relationship with @Chile_Ute.  To me, that makes me think that he's an immature child, too.

There are several people on these threads.  The only responses I receive are negative-name-calling responses from immature souls like yourself and @Orange, while my rating on these threads has a rating of "Excellent".

FAR more times, I am right than wrong, on statements I make, but I'm not perfect.  You seem to want perfection from me, but that's not realistic of anyone to expect from anyone.  At least I make predictions, while you are afraid to put yourself out there.  You are quick to mock those when they predict incorrectly, but you are too insecure to put your own predictions on these threads for others to see.

I'll continue putting my predictions on the line, for others to see, including my prediction that Texas will easily roll over UW, in their semi-final game, 56-10.  I think the game will be over by halftime.