2023 (and last) PAC-12 Football Championship Game

azgreg

On 12/1/2023 at 1:13 PM, glduck said:

Our kicker has been suffering from an unfortunate bout of forgotten-how-to-kick, so I imagine it’s going to be 4 down territory most of the time. So you know, the usual Lanning game plan against Washington. Maybe it’ll work this time. 

Right on cue, he boots a 36-yarder.  

Well, I picked the wrong team. I was entertained.  Close game. 

Washington just hasn’t been dominant the last 6-7 weeks. They sure showed up tonight. 13 wins is rare air. Knowing how to finish 13 games is impressive. 

Oregon seal clubs Utah in SLC. We take Washington to the wire in Seattle. Go figure. 

@row Z congrats on the playoffs. Go finish Washington. Get the conference one more title. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2023 at 7:47 PM, utenation said:

Agree. Can’t let him sit back in the pocket and have a cup of coffee.  He’s scrambled a few times with success. 

Nix will heat up I think. 

It's hysterical that you guys post about these games in real time.  Don't you have anyone to watch the games with?  Are your only companions on this message board?

On 12/1/2023 at 10:43 PM, utenation said:

Well, I picked the wrong team. I was entertained.  Close game. 

Washington just hasn’t been dominant the last 6-7 weeks. They sure showed up tonight. 13 wins is rare air. Knowing how to finish 13 games is impressive. 

Oregon seal clubs Utah in SLC. We take Washington to the wire in Seattle. Go figure. 

@row Z congrats on the playoffs. Go finish Washington. Get the conference one more title. 

I picked correctly (again), just like last week went I was correct on every game.  And tonight, I even got the score right.

Championship.Predictions.PNG

On 12/1/2023 at 10:43 PM, utenation said:

Go finish Washington. Get the conference one more title. 

No chance of that happening.  And I don't know who Oregon will end up playing in their bowl game (Ohio State, Texas, BAMA, Missouri, Penn State, Ole Miss or Oklahoma), but I don't see them winning either.

On 12/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, HLB said:

Nice come back.

I’m not creative.  This is a fan board.  You’ve made it abundantly clear you are no fan of the PAC-12….kind of hard when you have SEC ball sack hitting the back of your throat all the time.  You should know I’m one of the most tolerant and accepting in this group, mostly observing.  But you sir are a twat of universal proportions that offers no redeeming value, whatsoever.  You are a tired shill and I feel sorry for you.  

• Like 2

On 12/1/2023 at 11:23 PM, Chile_Ute said:

I’m not creative.  This is a fan board.  You’ve made it abundantly clear you are no fan of the PAC-12….kind of hard when you have SEC ball sack hitting the back of your throat all the time.  You should know I’m one of the most tolerant and accepting in this group, mostly observing.  But you sir are a twat of universal proportions that offers no redeeming value, whatsoever.  You are a tired shill and I feel sorry for you.  

For starters, I never came on these message boards to degrade the PAC-12 and boast about the SEC. 

From the onset, I have been called names, etc., for merely giving my opinion, and my response has been what it has been.  What you've seen from me has been a response to the treatment that I have received, from day one.

As for the PAC-12, I've always enjoyed the PAC-12.  I've never said otherwise.  Your interpretation is that I dislike the PAC12, because you embellishment of my words and because you want me to come on here and blow smoke up your butts.  The only thing I've done here was to try and be honest with my thoughts and opinions, and like everyone else, make predictions, etc.  And for some reason, there are some @utenation and @Orange who don't like for me to make predictions, and they especially don't like it when I'm right (which is more often than not).  Unfortunately, individuals here do not like my honesty, and instead, they want to curse me and call me names, just as you are now, when I merely state what is true.  Those are the individuals you should feel sorry for.  Not me.  I'm perfectly fine.  And if people here would have engaged me in adult dialogue, things would have been different.

You guys served things up.  I've only returned volley and played your games.

Here's an example of the reality that you don't want to hear .... UW can't beat Michigan, Texas, or Georgia - the teams most likely to also make the playoffs.  What's head shaking is the fact that everyone East of Colorado knows this and sees this, but people West of Colorado seem to be dumbfounded about that fact.

And I don't tell you this to be ugly.  I'm just a realist, and I call it as it is.  I'm sorry if that offends you.