Board Upgrade

DanGarion

4 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

It's no biggie, and probably not worth your time, but thanks. I noticed that a bunch of his posts from last November, notably in the Oregon/Arizona game thread, received likes as recently as May 23, which is weird. It's as if he's using an alias and scrolling through his post history giving himself likes. Again, it doesn't matter, but if it's true, it's amazingly petty, like something Trump would do. :lol:

It isn't a big deal to me to hunt things like this down, I like these types of challenges. :)

It appears that KUGRDON has been liking a bunch of his posts.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scscsc89 said:

That's much better than anonymous.

I agree, I mean if you are going to like something you might as well let everyone else know. If Kyle has an issue I'll change it back. But I'm the admin for a reason. I know how to break this stuff and usually fix it... :)

10 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

And ruined me being able to watch the insecurities of other posters come to light.

you do a far, far better job of challenging the liberal contingent's beliefs than papa fucking g does. he does the exact same thing he accuses people of doing, you actually provide things like arguments, and supportive evidence. 

7 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

And ruined me being able to watch the insecurities of other posters come to light.

#Donesty

I feel bad for blaming PapaG in my conspiracy theory. Sorry Pops, it was crazy old Don all along.

Believe me, I couldn't care less about points. I just noticed an anomaly and brought it up.

It is kind of interesting that my (un-manipulated) reputation is about 60 percent of yours, but you have almost 80 percent more posts than I do, even though you've been a member for about a year less than I.

So who has insecurities?

10 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

#Donesty

I feel bad for blaming PapaG in my conspiracy theory. Sorry Pops, it was crazy old Don all along.

Believe me, I couldn't care less about points. I just noticed an anomaly and brought it up.

It is kind of interesting that my (un-manipulated) reputation is about 60 percent of yours, but you have almost 80 percent more posts than I do, even though you've been a member for about a year less than I.

So who has insecurities?

Don’t feel bad for revealing your nature and thought process by accusing pops.  It’s helpful to know who you are.

13 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Believe me, I couldn't care less about points.

So who has insecurities?

I think you’ll find your answer in your post.

14 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Don’t feel bad for revealing your nature and thought process by accusing pops.  It’s helpful to know who you are.

Actually, I think the whole episode says a lot more about you than it does me, and it certainly isn't the first time you've pulled stunts like this.

In any case, I'm glad I could help you. You're welcome.

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

Sorry Don, you got owned here pretty badly.  Quack brought this up in the most respectful way possible and you've apparently been doing this for a long time.  The fact that you choose to spend your time going through old PapaG posts and liking them is not a good look for you.  I find it pretty hilarious and sadly I'm not surprised.  The ultimate board troll has once again lived up to his reputation.  

It was respectful to accuse Pops of having burner accounts used to like his own posts?  Lol

I killed some time liking posts to see how folks would respond.  No shame in that.  Enlightening in fact.

thanks for posting though.

Archived