Board Upgrade

DanGarion

16 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

It was respectful to accuse Pops of having burner accounts used to like his own posts?  Lol

I qualified it as a "conspiracy theory," which any reasonable person knows is conjecture not based on empirical fact. It was certainly a more logical assumption than to conclude that Crazy Don was behind it. 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always wanted the likes to show who made them, thanks.

I realize some here prefer others not to know whose posts they like so they can pretend to disagree with them, but by now I think we pretty much know where we everyone stands.

17 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

It was respectful to accuse Pops of having burner accounts used to like his own posts?  Lol

I killed some time liking posts to see how folks would respond.  No shame in that.  Enlightening in fact.

thanks for posting though.

That's where the vast majority of people would disagree with you.  

You weren't liking posts, you were clicking the like button for the sake of manipulating the leaderboard. I recall the conversation between Orange and Bruin70 that gave you the idea.

I love your "social experiment" redirect though. Clever, and complete bullshit.

Bwaaahahaha this thread is all-time.

ALL.  TIME.

And yes, it's totally in line with Don's history of "sly" shenanigans.   He's always been #1 among posters who aren't as smart as they think they are.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do have Orange on my ignore list and yet I'm still able to see how he replied to me.  I'm thinking it's not this site's fault but maybe the forum developer design flaw...is there a way to address that or is it out of the board's scope of control?

image.png.fec6fb5bf2f70bbd8c29529647ea9a4e.png

I'm not wanting to start more drama on this board after yesterday but this is something that ought to be taken care of if possible.

2 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

I do have Orange on my ignore list and yet I'm still able to see how he replied to me.  I'm thinking it's not this site's fault but maybe the forum developer design flaw...is there a way to address that or is it out of the board's scope of control?

I'm not wanting to start more drama on this board after yesterday but this is something that ought to be taken care of if possible.

Try exercising some self-control.  You're quickly approaching bruin for most loathed poster here (now that papa is banned).

14 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Well... you aren't really seeing how he responded to you. You are seeing a widget outside of the topic that displays the most recent posts... Unfortunately, that doesn't filter out anything for anyone so it is a developer issue outside of something we can change.

Archived