Breaking News Thread

glduck

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a29391180/turkey-invade-syria-donald-trump-great-and-unmatched-idiot/

We Have a Great and Unmatched Idiot in the Oval Office

Well, this seems to be working out splendidly. From I24:

Turkey's air force launched an offensive against Kurdish targets in north-east Syria, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported late Monday, followed by the US's earlier announcement not to intervene in the region.

Absolutely splendidly. From the Jerusalem Post:

Turkish forces attacked SDF positions in the city of al-Malikiyah in northern Syria, according to Syrian state news agency SANA. The Turkish Air Force "neutralized" three PKK (Kurdistan Workers' Party) members in northern Iraq on Monday, according to the Turkish National Defense Ministry, reported the Turkish Anadolu Agency. The attacks were carried out in the Gara region near the Turkey-Iraq border.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

This one will end up in a museum.  Trump's one contribution to feminism.

EHCI8Z5X4AEe67P?format=jpg&name=4096x409

An alcoholic senior citizen having a meltdown while being the leader of the Democrat Party definitely belongs in a museum.  That picture shows who is angry and unprofessional.  Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

An alcoholic senior citizen having a meltdown while being the leader of the Democrat Party definitely belongs in a museum.  That picture shows who is angry and unprofessional.  Thanks for sharing.

lol, whatever you say, bro.  Have fun telling your "minority" kids one day that you basically supported Hitler during the beginning of the brown-people purge.  I'm sure they'll really respect daddy then.

11 hours ago, azgreg said:

Lock her u...........oh wait...........

Very interesting wording given that:

1.  There was mishandling of classified information; and

2.  There was deliberate mishandling of government documents; and

3.  Every element of the communication system she Designed, used and demanded that others use in order to communicate with her Violated Obama administration policy and was designed to obstruct, hinder and delay the revelation of her communications as required under the national records act and the freedom of information act.

2016 was the amazing culmination of the intersection of the lives of three of the most ethically and morally corrupt politicians of the last hundred years, Hillary, Bill and Donald.  The Clinton’s “public service” financial success served as Donalds inspiration.  Bumbling amateurism inspired by evil genius.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, KUGRDON said:

Very interesting wording given that:

1.  There was mishandling of classified information; and

2.  There was deliberate mishandling of government documents; and

3.  Every element of the communication system she Designed, used and demanded that others use in order to communicate with her Violated Obama administration policy and was designed to obstruct, hinder and delay the revelation of her communications as required under the national records act and the freedom of information act.

2016 was the amazing culmination of the intersection of the lives of three of the most ethically and morally corrupt politicians of the last hundred years, Hillary, Bill and Donald.  The Clinton’s “public service” financial success served as Donalds inspiration.  Bumbling amateurism inspired by evil genius.

What's interesting is the way you ignore our CURRENT president's:

1. Deliberate mishandling of classified info, including outright verbal revelations of secrets hostile foreign diplomats;

2. Trump's only family members (which he appointed, not altogether different from the way Saddam Hussein appointed his sons to positions of power) using the exact same system as Hillary;

3. Treason.

Let's also forget that during the W administration, which you voted for, they did the EXACT SAME SHIT.

What's interesting is the way you ignore our CURRENT president's:

1. Deliberate mishandling of classified info, including outright verbal revelations of secrets hostile foreign diplomats;

2. Trump's only family members (which he appointed, not altogether different from the way Saddam Hussein appointed his sons to positions of power) using the exact same system as Hillary;

3. Treason.

Let's also forget that during the W administration, which you voted for, they did the EXACT SAME SHIT.

On the contrary, I was the first to call for Trump’s impeachment doing so before he was elected.  I have never excused, minimized or supported anyone’s having done the EXACT SAME SHIT.

As for your contention that the Bush Admin did the EXACT SAME SHIT, I won’t even argue that they didn’t do the EXACT SAME SHIT, I will just state the obvious.  I never defended or minimized their having done the EXACT SAME SHIT if they did, and never voted for or supported any member of that administration for President after disclosure that they had done the EXACT SAME SHIT.  I was in fact as critical of Powell for using a commercial server as I was of Hillary for using a private server.  Anyone doing the EXACT SAME SHIT is disqualified from any public service.

You VOTED FOR HILLARY after knowing of her corrupt activities.  Continue your brand, make up shit.  C’mon bro. It really is time to switch to memes.

the communication system she Designed

Wait, are we talking about the same Hilary?

On 10/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, KUGRDON said:

was designed to obstruct, hinder and delay the revelation

lol

23 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

knowing of her corrupt activities.

I'll give you incompetence, but corruption?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

On the contrary, I was the first to call for Trump’s impeachment doing so before he was elected.  I have never excused, minimized or supported anyone’s having done the EXACT SAME SHIT.

As for your contention that the Bush Admin did the EXACT SAME SHIT, I won’t even argue that they didn’t do the EXACT SAME SHIT, I will just state the obvious.  I never defended or minimized their having done the EXACT SAME SHIT if they did, and never voted for or supported any member of that administration for President after disclosure that they had done the EXACT SAME SHIT.  I was in fact as critical of Powell for using a commercial server as I was of Hillary for using a private server.  Anyone doing the EXACT SAME SHIT is disqualified from any public service.

You VOTED FOR HILLARY after knowing of her corrupt activities.  Continue your brand, make up shit.  C’mon bro. It really is time to switch to memes.

You're so fucking full of shit.   You didn't vote for W because he was obligated by the Constitution not to run again, and your non-vote for Hillary had precisely nothing to do with her email server.

There was no "designing."  She showed up at every hearing, she was investigated with more vigor than any public figure in history, and you're still bitching about her.  You're a sexist idiot.