Conservative America

Scscsc89

My sister was in town and we talked about everything including politics.  My pro-GOP family is looking forward to giving Trump the boot this November and I believe there are many pro-GOP families feeling the same way.

As for the Colorado US Senate seat that is open, the incumbent Republican was rated as the third most bipartisan Senator out of the 100 senators last year.  The DNC guy, former Governor Hick, is viewed as someone who would be bipartisan based on his record 12 years as the guv here.  I think Hick is going to win the Senate here in Colorado but I'm curious to see where Gardner is at if it becomes more clear that Biden will win the election.

51 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

That might be the most out-of-touch tweet I've ever seen.  "Move to a farm"?  What middle-management or working-class person has $100k to put down on a farm, and how do they find a job?

This fucking anti-urban violence campaign from trump is going to lose the election for Biden.

We should've nominated Bernie or Warren.  The only way we win this thing is to spur on voting from progressives.

We're fucked.