2019 NFL

KUGRDON

16 hours ago, dtd said:

I know I don't pay much attention to things here, but have you always been such a gigantic pile of shit? 

Yes.  He has.  To be fair, he wasn't QUITE as bad in the early 2000s, but it's been a long, slow, bitter slog to being 70 years old, alone, fat, and unhappy.  i.e. the American Boomer in decline.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/18/2019 at 4:01 PM, Orange said:

Anybody who blames Kaep for the fiasco on Saturday should read all of this.

Someone sign this guy, and start him.  That way he can remind everyone that he isn't a very good QB.  As long as the nfl continues to play this game, people will continue to forget that he is a below average starting QB.  

12 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Someone sign this guy, and start him.  That way he can remind everyone that he isn't a very good QB.  As long as the nfl continues to play this game, people will continue to forget that he is a below average starting QB.  

12 games, 2241 yards, 16TDs, 4 picks, 60% completion percentage during 2016 (along with 468 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs) and a 90.7 QBR his last year of play.

Please show your work in explaining why Nathan Peterman is better.

16 hours ago, Scorcho said:

Alex Smith is a god to Utah fans. I hated to see his career end like it did. 

As much as I love to watch him play, he needs to hang them up.

Was going to post this then saw your post.  Those NFL players really push their bodies beyond our imaginations.

I agree he needs to hang it up...see his kids in the van?  That's why.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

12 games, 2241 yards, 16TDs, 4 picks, 60% completion percentage during 2016 (along with 468 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs) and a 90.7 QBR his last year of play.

Please show your work in explaining why Nathan Peterman is better.

Even Nathan Peterman doesn't think he's better than Kap. That's why Peterman was on a reserve/future contract this year.

Is peterman a starting QB?  On hard knocks most of the staff wanted hin cut, only Gruden liked him

Anyways Kaeps last 3 years went 8-8, 2-8 and 1-10.  That's the definition of a below average STARTING QB.  Mariota and Trubisky have better completion numbers than Kaep, and both are benched and going to be cut.  I put Kaep in that group, similar to a lot of QBs who aren't in the NFL anymore.  But are better than half the backups.  But lots of guys don't want to be a backup, and most teams won't pay much for a backup, and prefer a younger qb.

40 minutes ago, RogueDuck said:

Is peterman a starting QB?  On hard knocks most of the staff wanted hin cut, only Gruden liked him

Anyways Kaeps last 3 years went 8-8, 2-8 and 1-10.  That's the definition of a below average STARTING QB.  Mariota and Trubisky have better completion numbers than Kaep, and both are benched and going to be cut.  I put Kaep in that group, similar to a lot of QBs who aren't in the NFL anymore.  But are better than half the backups.  But lots of guys don't want to be a backup, and most teams won't pay much for a backup, and prefer a younger qb.

Cool, so when Trubisky and Mariota are out of the league next season -- serving neither as a starter nor a backup -- I'll believe you.  Until then, you just kind of sound like a MAGA chud engaging in a twisted, post-hoc analysis of Kaep's ability.  The guy is better than several starting QBs in the league, and probably 90% of the backups.  That no one even reaches out for workout or a contract is proof-positive he's being blackballed over his political beliefs.

On 11/20/2019 at 10:29 AM, Orange said:

Cool, so when Trubisky and Mariota are out of the league next season -- serving neither as a starter nor a backup -- I'll believe you.  Until then, you just kind of sound like a MAGA chud engaging in a twisted, post-hoc analysis of Kaep's ability.  The guy is better than several starting QBs in the league, and probably 90% of the backups.  That no one even reaches out for workout or a contract is proof-positive he's being blackballed over his political beliefs.

I wouldn't doubt if both are out in the next 3 years.  Unlike you, my opinion on Kaep has nothing to do with his not standing for the national anthem.  I don't base my opinion of players based on politics.  I think its fucked up that he got black balled by the NFL.  

He's just not a very good qb. And he would not be QB1 on any team.  If he was that good, someone would have signed him.  See Leonard Little, he killed a lady and still played for years.   The NFL figured him out, and it was downhill from there.   

13 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

I wouldn't doubt if both are out in the next 3 years.  Unlike you, my opinion on Kaep has nothing to do with his not standing for the national anthem.  I don't base my opinion of players based on politics.  I think its fucked up that he got black balled by the NFL.  

He's just not a very good qb. And he would not be QB1 on any team.  If he was that good, someone would have signed him.  See Leonard Little, he killed a lady and still played for years.   The NFL figured him out, and it was downhill from there.   

Which is it? Was he blackballed or is he not good enough to be picked up? 

13 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

You're basically making my point for me.  The NFL employs murderers, child abusers, and wife-beaters.  But if you kneel for the flag?  Well that's just unforgivable.  

I wonder if this has anything to do with the NFL enjoying all that military welfare money.  It's fucking ridiculous.  What the fuck does football have to do with camouflage?  You're just welcoming and cheerleading the most disgusting brand of jingoism we currently have going in this country:

nfl.png

cowboys-nfl-camo-pop-desert-storm-lime-f

bill2-850x478.jpeg

07a5e02df2768ebe21d8cc68cab8ae30.jpg

The tweet that Don posted very well could be the reason why Kap got blackballed from the NFL.  Including the active roster and practice players, Kap's actions potentially negatively affected 1,855 other players and their future earnings.  The full impact of those actions might still not be realized until the NFL signs its new media rights deals.  You mess with the establishment's ability to maximize its revenues, you simply won't be welcome to the establishment regardless of your abilities.

We might be seeing how big of an impact on future media rights since AT&T might decide to not pay for NFL Sunday Ticket anymore after this season.  Money is not as good as hoped, Kap will never play in the NFL again for certain.  That alone might end up preventing future stunts like what Kap pulled.

Do not ever underestimate the power of money.

Archived