2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Team Trump fire up the spin factory on the Woodward tapes is hilarious.. At least they are smart enough to not call it "Fake News" this time..

I think the latest Trump Spin job tweet is claiming that if Woodward felt this was so important, why didn't he inform the people and save lives?

I love CNN.. They are hammering this home.. Hours and hours of Trump timeline quotes relating to this recent news.. There's 18 hours of tapes.. Can't wait to hear more.. 

My favorite is MceNany (or whatever that bitch's name is) saying he was displaying confidence and trying not to incite panic.

Yes, Mr. "Brown-People-Caravans-are-coming!" and Mr. "The Blacks Will Torch Your Suburbs!" is all about keeping us calm.  

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

29 minutes ago, Orange said:

My favorite is MceNany (or whatever that bitch's name is) saying he was displaying confidence and trying not to incite panic.

Yes, Mr. "Brown-People-Caravans-are-coming!" and Mr. "The Blacks Will Torch Your Suburbs!" is all about keeping us calm.  

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Don't worry Bro.. We're all protected.

Games - grand GheFt auto Vice ca

People - *THE PURGE ELECTION YEAR

Maybe this has been discussed already but I haven't read all pages of these threads. So I apologize in advance if this topic has been played out. I'm curious what you guys and ladies think about the upcoming debates? Specifically, if Biden will be able to maintain flow, articulation and not trip over his thoughts and words. I think Joe is the best thing available and 100X better than Trump.  But as proven in the 2016 election, terrible ethics, morals, character and bad track records weren't enough to keep the blond bomber out of the oval office. 

I think Biden's mind is still there but getting it out in words correctly seems to be an issue, especially when rattled.. Team Trump has already been using this weakness to their advantage. I'm no doctor but it seems there are issues. Biden has a mountain of legitimate ammo going for him, which theoretically should be a slam dunk in these debates. But we all know, Trump is very good at what he does, lie and manipulate.. Sadly, this seems to be OK with many Americans..

I see more cheap tricks and the dirtiest pool ever.. How do you guys see this playing out?

14 minutes ago, Orange said:

The debates will be utterly worthless unless there are live fact-checkers.  

I think people are looking for confidence.  Never in my life have I witnessed a White House in such shambles. I start in the Carter era.. The sad part is, this circus is now just normal... which is what scares me.  Russia and others knew this moron would put the USA in utter chaos and further soil an international image and credibility..Shame on us..

I think these debates will hold a lot of water..

The debates can only hurt Biden. Short of shitting his Depends on live television, I don’t know what, if anything, can hurt Trump. The bar is so low with him that nothing matters. 

They’re also pointless. Hillary destroyed Trump in all three debates last time around, but people didn’t care. 

For pure spectacle, I do want to see Kamala take down Pence in the VP debate.

6 minutes ago, glduck said:

The debates can only hurt Biden. Short of shitting his Depends on live television, I don’t know what, if anything, can hurt Trump. The bar is so low with him that nothing matters. 

They’re also pointless. Hillary destroyed Trump in all three debates last time around, but people didn’t care. 

For pure spectacle, I do want to see Kamala take down Pence in the VP debate.

That will be in SLC... I agree.. Pence is just a yes man.. 

Archived