2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My TLDR for tonight:

1. Trump is a triple A asshole.

2. If Biden had dementia I didn’t see it tonight and he had incredible composure.  No one needs to put up with the crap that Trump spewed out but Biden did that.

I have more respect for Biden as a person tonight.

There's no grade for something like that.  If my kids behaved the way Trump did, I wouldn't let them out of their room for weeks.  

Our president is a universal embarrassment.  Oh, and for shits and giggles he told a violent hate group to stand at the ready and await more orders from Herr Trump.

I ...I fucking can't with this 2020.

51 minutes ago, utenation said:

I have a confession. I’m the one who threw the Trump ballots in the river... Amazingly, even water logged, they were still legible.. But I wasn’t alone in this caper. @Quack 12 and @Nakedmolerat planned it.  All part of our scorched earth plan to destroy suburbia in Red States..

You son of a bitch.  Our antifa bylaws expressly precluded you from revealing this.  You'll be censured in this month's newsletter, for sure.

49 minutes ago, Orange said:

Chris Cuomo dressing down Fat Dracula on TV was an enjoyable several minutes.

I think Comey said it best last year when he said (referring to people close to Trump), he takes small bites of your soul...Trump has sent more people from his admin to the unemployment line than Disney..

I’m also a big fan of both Cuomo brothers.  

Archived