2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another thing that is such a huge fucking depth-charge bomb that it would destroy even the most rock-solid campaigns; ....however for this campaign, run by felons and emotionally distraught manbabies, they can just shake it off and move into the first debate with a swift "what about" on Hunter Biden or something.

and 40% of us will eat it up.

1 hour ago, glduck said:

It’s going to be very ugly. Trump reacts to everything like a wounded animal on a good day, and he hasn’t had a good day in quite some time.

Prediction:

Biden is mostly reasonable, but will make a few gaffes.

Trump will tell a bunch of lies and call Biden a bunch of names.

Both sides declare victory.

2 hours ago, Mano said:

Prediction:

Biden is mostly reasonable, but will make a few gaffes.

Trump will tell a bunch of lies and call Biden a bunch of names.

Both sides declare victory.

Biden has a dump truck full of Trump lies to work with..  If I were Team Biden, I would focus on the Woodward tapes with bullet points and 1000's of lives lost that didn't need to happen.. This perhaps is the most powerful message to the American Public, IMO.  The only thing Trump was able to claim is that Woodward was a bad reporter.. Because the rest was Trump's own words.. Hillary tried the "didn't pay taxes" gig and it didn't matter.

Even with fact checking, Trump will "fake news" his way out of most points Biden could bring up..  I would also bring up Trump's lack of a Health care plan, that he promised in 2016.. The really sad part is, there have been so many lies from Trump that people have become conditioned.

Trump said today, he wants to have both debaters checked for ear pieces, fearing Sleepy Joe might be given ammo somehow.. 

Like Biden needs ammo?  Trump has loaded the gun for him.

And you nailed it, bring everything back to the disaster of COVID and how trump lied about it, then maybe bring up how trump is a bungling, idiotic "businessman", who has a crushing amount of debt owed to god-knows-who, and he's the single biggest national security risk we face.

Wallace needs to fact-check Trump, or else why the fuck is he there?

21 minutes ago, Orange said:

Like Biden needs ammo?  Trump has loaded the gun for him.

Just a guess, but I think the angle is, Joe will lose his train of thought, fumble in emotional responses and will need someone to keep him on point..

“Sleepy Joe Is unfit”has been a big strategy so far..  I could be wrong.  But Trump will try everything in and out of the book.

Archived