2020 Election Thread

PapaG

Poetic Justice, I say. I don’t ever cheer for bad health for anyone but Trump’s lack of precaution with Covid, not to mention mocking people that are safe caught up to him..

Maybe(most likely not) 210k deaths and future cases might be taken more seriously.

Stock market will tank. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are lots of scenarios:

1. He doesn't get symptoms (or successfully hides them).  The Qanoners will go into overdrive about how it's a fake virus.  Will that stick?  Dunno.

2. He's faking it: This one strikes me as silly.  He can't afford 10 days in October in a race in which he's down double digits to be hiding in the White House.  He was planning on criss-crossing the country campaigning.  He's losing all that time when he can least afford it.  This sinks his election changes, if he had any.  So no, I doubt it's a fake.

3. He gets bad symptoms, but lives: This is the best case scenario, particularly if he's moved to Walter Reed.  None of the conspiracy nuts can listen to him downplay it anymore.

4. He dies, and Pence is suddenly thrust into the election?  Does Pence have it, too, by the way?  What about Mark Meadows, and therefore Amy Barret?

Finally, scariest of all....

How's Joe?

Because it takes a while to incubate from when you’re exposed, Biden could’ve caught it on Tuesday but still test negative this morning — it’s only been 2 1/2 days.

Experts suggest waiting 3-5 days after exposure before getting tested.

not saying this is bad news, just premature/inconclusive 

I love how the White House and his senator cronies are spinning Trump’s COVID as “it snuck up on the president and the First Lady”. 

Really? 

Douchebag Republican from Utah Mike Lee also tested positive. Was seen roaming the White House lawn mask in his hand, handing out hugs and handshakes... 

These guys are brilliant.

5 minutes ago, glduck said:

We’ve covered this, Trump will never die. His hate will fuel his body long after his organs turns to mush. 

Yes Trump's legacy will live for awhile even after he gets out of office.  The concern is what happens between now and January 20, 2021...even if Trump doesn't make it to that day.  Russia & China could take advantage of a power vacuum in the US.

Archived