Fresno State (1-0) @ Oregon

San Jose State (1-0) @ USC

Oregon State @ Purdue

Montana @ Washington 

LSU @ UCLA (1-0)

Arizona vs BYU — @ Allegiant in Vegas

Nevada @ Cal

Utah State @ Washington State

Even though Stanford, UCLA. Oregon State, and Arizona are all underdogs, all have a reasonable chance to win.  It's unlikely that any of the Pac's favorites will lose, but team focus will be important, especially with opponents San Jose State and Fresno State looking quite together in their first games.

UNC didn't play a game last season including last spring so they are going to be rusty in addition to being excited to finally play a game.  CU just needs to pound away at the Bears and call it a day in addition to keeping things as vanilla as possible for the upcoming games against Texas A&M and Minnesota.

If CU puts in an effort akin to what they did in 2017 against those Bears, I will not have a good feeling about the rest of the season.

GO BUFFS!

SUN BOWL OR BUST!

I’m the biggest critic for my Bruins but am excited for our game against LSU. The biggest improvements  usually happen between week 1 and 2. LSU has not played and are traveling. We are 10 point underdogs but I expect we surprise LSU. 

I pick Utah, ASU, Colorado, USC, Oregon, Washington, WSU and Cal to win by a large amount.

I’m picking Stanford with a close win. 

I expect Arizona will lose by less than a touchdown. 

OSU will be manhandled. Good thing they have baseball. 

On 8/31/2021 at 1:58 PM, Pac12Fan said:

I’m the biggest critic for my Bruins but am excited for our game against LSU. The biggest improvements  usually happen between week 1 and 2. LSU has not played and are traveling. We are 10 point underdogs but I expect we surprise LSU. 

I pick Utah, ASU, Colorado, USC, Oregon, Washington, WSU and Cal to win by a large amount.

I’m picking Stanford with a close win. 

I expect Arizona will lose by less than a touchdown. 

OSU will be manhandled. Good thing they have baseball. 

Cal is going to lose 😎

On 9/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, azgreg said:

So, what have we got tonight? Three games among 80 others? Nice scheduling.

Ohio State at Minnesota tonight.  Buffs play the Gophers at home in several weeks so I might as well check them out even if Ohio State is going to win anyway.

FCS #1 Sam Houston State visits NAU tonight.  Better game than Southern Utah @ ASU and NAU beat SUU twice last spring.

Boise State @ UCF is apparently the game of the day.

Stuck in traffic, long line to get in, as soon as we get to our seats they announce a delay due to lightning, and to evacuate bowl and concourses. We have left to eat dinner, and hope game is not delayed too long, but I am not optimistic. 

Oh, and down 4 because they ran back kickoff after Utah kicked FG on opening drive ( after dropping pass on 1 yd line on 3rd down ). FML

Archived