Mora fired

MrBug708

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it seems like all of twitter, sans any actual people who seriously report on college football for a living, have locked chip in with florida. 

i think it would be wild if nebraska lucked out and got frost. i really like frost, and i know he bleeds red, so even if he might have preferred florida for professional aspirations he'd do great at NU. 

10 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

Possibly, but the buyout was his contract value and I'm sure she was getting some sort of alimony tied into that.

Dude's a single millionaire.  Well worth it.  He'll write the check with a fucking grin, ear-to-ear.

mops opines a lot on twitter, and it gets pretty wild. like, i say stupid crap here... but there's maybe 14 people who read it. i have to imagine he opens the twitter app and starts smashing his fingers onto the keypad and is all I WONDER WHAT I'M GONNA SAY THIS TIME?!

1 minute ago, MrBug708 said:

I think he started doing free stuff on radio. He's on my facebook, seems like a regular dude. He loves cooking meat as much as he does Oregon ducks. His kid seems like he's a budding basketball player

Sounds like another Wal-Mart duck fan.

Archived