2022 PAC 12 Title Game

utenation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2022 at 7:58 PM, utenation said:

I’ve missed ya man. Good to see you here. 

Been scattered pretty thin since 2020…..had to step away from a lot of things to re-center.  Been lurking to try to keep up.

plus, couldn’t remember my log in shyte but after a couple of craft beers (or few) it all came back.

Sounds like Williams got injured, too bad, but it's a part of the game. My dad is slowly passing from battling cancer for the last year and a half so I didn't get to watch the game. I had planned to attend but he got worse quickly. 

Congrats Utes! Interested to see who you guys get matched up with in the Rose Bowl and where USC ends up. 

On 12/2/2022 at 10:59 PM, utenation said:

Caleb is a badass and as tough as nails.  

Why didn’t Riley pull him?  He didn’t want to come out but is your back up any good? 

Miller Moss is a former 4-star but he’s a pure pocket passer whose played in garbage time of maybe 3 games all year. I guess you dance with the girl who brung ya 

On 12/2/2022 at 11:59 PM, Trojan209 said:

Sounds like Williams got injured, too bad, but it's a part of the game. My dad is slowly passing from battling cancer for the last year and a half so I didn't get to watch the game. I had planned to attend but he got worse quickly. 

Congrats Utes! Interested to see who you guys get matched up with in the Rose Bowl and where USC ends up. 

Sorry you have to endure that.  Peaceful and painless road for your dad….savor what’s important.

What a great game. USC dominated the first quarter again,and I thought the Utes were done. Remarkable comeback,  stadium was as loud as I have ever heard for both teams. I sat in a section that was almost all USC fans, and they were all very good sports, both when winning and when they fell behind. Really sucks that they are leaving the conference just when we seemed to be building a little bit of a rivalry. Excited to see who the Utes will be facing in the Rose, hopefully they can pull it off this year. 

On 12/2/2022 at 6:02 PM, utenation said:

Really? Not far off? You were only wrong in 5 of their games with your stupid predictions. I guess that's close? LMAO. You picked USC to win by 17 points in SLC.  Showing once again, you have no idea how this conference works.

But again, congrats on getting just above 50% on your USC predictions.  Maybe D's and F's are considered success in your household.

So let me see .... I predicted 13-0 and a CFP appearance.  They finished 11-2.  That's a good bit higher than 50%.  Where did you learn math?

So how does missing a pick equate to not knowing how a conference works?  Because odds makers miss picks all the time - does that mean they don't know how a conference works?  Or the NFL?  Or MLB?  Or NHL?  Or "any sport, conference or league"?

Here's what I now about "how this conference works".  Annually, this conference struggles to beat top tier teams from other conferences, and subsequently, proves themselves to be inferior to other conferences.  Look no further than the fact that your Utah Utes (the PAC12 champions, could get past a non-top-tier SEC opponent, in Florida, who finished 6-6, 3-5, and tied as the 9th best team in the SEC.

And last, several of my picks - particularly those involving Utah - were made with tongue-in-cheek and loaded with sarcasm, simply because I knew that they would make your dick hard with anger, and just to watch you explode.  But you're too stupid to recognize when I was doing that.

Congrats on the PAC12 Conference win.  It was well earned, and a complete beatdown of USC.  Utah has two exceptional TE's.

Maybe next year they can beat Florida in SLC, or Baylor in Waco, TX.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Archived