2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

On 11/25/2023 at 10:23 AM, Chile_Ute said:

…it’s weird the line hasn’t budged at this point.

It started at 22.5. So it’s moved a hair. Looks like we will run the ball 6 million times and play defense today. 

I hope we have enough in the tank to get this win. I’ve never seen injuries like this. 

@Trojan209

Looks like USC is making a push for our DC, Scalley.

I don’t think he takes this job. I think he’s waiting for Kyle to retire, then get the Utah job. 

He’s paid well at Utah. But I bet USC’s offer was a nice chunk of change. 

https://www.si.com/college/utah/football/utah-dc-morgan-scalley-targeted-by-usc-trojans-to-fix-defense

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 10:33 AM, utenation said:

It started at 22.5. So it’s moved a hair. Looks like we will run the ball 6 million times and play defense today. 

I hope we have enough in the tank to get this win. I’ve never seen injuries like this. 

Add onto that half the team had the flu earlier in the week. Unfortunate this team has been so snake bitten with injuries this year, would have been fun to see them compete at full strength.

On 11/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, Mano said:

Add onto that half the team had the flu earlier in the week. Unfortunate this team has been so snake bitten with injuries this year, would have been fun to see them compete at full strength.

The line isn’t moving for two reasons:  1) CU threw up all over themselves a week ago.  2) Sanders may not go today.  

Atbleast coach prime is helping the Utes sell their stadium out! ;)