Lillard to Bucks

KUGRDON

• KUGRDON changed the title to Lillard to Bucks

Definitely bittersweet.  Overall, glad to have the process of break up finally over.  I think going to Milwaukie will be a great spot for Dame.  This gives us another small market to root for, and it not being Miami I think will do a lot for fans connection to Lillard to have a smooth transition here in Portland.

Also, Miami fans suck. lol @ Tyler Herro.  

Looking forward, Scoot, Sharpe, Ant, Ayton is an exciting place to start a rebuild.  Then add whatever we get from Jrue and our future picks, since we're going to be getting some more lottos now, can't say I hate where Cronin has positioned the team.

On 9/27/2023 at 5:21 PM, duckfandan said:

Definitely bittersweet.  Overall, glad to have the process of break up finally over.  I think going to Milwaukie will be a great spot for Dame.  This gives us another small market to root for, and it not being Miami I think will do a lot for fans connection to Lillard to have a smooth transition here in Portland.

Also, Miami fans suck. lol @ Tyler Herro.  

Looking forward, Scoot, Sharpe, Ant, Ayton is an exciting place to start a rebuild.  Then add whatever we get from Jrue and our future picks, since we're going to be getting some more lottos now, can't say I hate where Cronin has positioned the team.

This.

I think Blazers future has potential to be awesome.  Just need one of those guys to really emerge as a leader.  Fun group to watch.

On 10/1/2023 at 11:46 AM, glduck said:

And we just flipped Jrue for Robert Williams, Malcolm Brogdon, and some firsts.

I love pairing Ayton with Williams. Dunno if they have any desire to keep Brogdon, but I’ve always liked his game and he could be a good mentor for Scoot.

Wow. Ayton, Williams, Brogdon, 3 FRPs, 2 FR swaps for Dame, Nurk, Nas, and Keon is pretty solid. I imagine Brogdon will be out the door at some point as well.