2023 Bowls

Scscsc89

On 12/1/2023 at 9:07 AM, utenation said:

The jackass said “in any form” which implies at any time. My reference was to how injured we are this year needing a break. 

Clearly, this fruit fly doesn’t know our record since 2003.  He can’t even name one player on our 2023 team or any year other than Cam Rising. 

This is just one more example of not knowing jack shit about the P12 other than what he can piece together from a box score on a second grader’s level. 

Can't wait to read his book!

On 12/1/2023 at 10:09 AM, Orange said:

Can't wait to read his book!

In order to win his 3rd Pulitzer Prize as an expert in college athletics, unfortunately, I think he’s going to need more than a 30 second scan of box scores for subject matter. 

I fear once @Quack 12 is done editing his book for accuracy and grammar, his audience might only be left with half a page in a 400 page book. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 10:37 AM, Mano said:

You made a stupid response, we were talking about teams Utah played in the past, not the 2023 season.

@utenation was referring to the upcoming 2023 bowls, and referencing Ohio State and Penn State who Utah played in the last two Rose Bowl games and were defeated in both games - even when Utah had a healthy team, while both Ohio State and Penn State had a lot of players to opt out.  And in the case of Ohio State, they were very lifeless, after having lost to Michigan, not playing in the B1G Championship, and missing out on the playoffs.

My point is that it wouldn't just have been Ohio State and Penn State, that Utah needs to avoid in the 2023 bowl season.  In the 2023 bowl season (which @utenation was referring to, not the last 10 years as you alluded to), there are several teams that Utah would need a break from playing, in the 2023 bowl season (because of injuries).

You made a stupid reply.

Utah embarrassed themselves tonight.  Sure, sure, injuries, transfer portal and guys opting out for the NFL. Blah, blah, blah. We had our chances against a very average Northwestern Team.  Our defense even depleted showed up. 

I don’t ever want to see Barnes pick up a football in a Ute jersey ever again. Jackson was so durable in 2022.  He is Mr. Glass this year. Waste of reps. 

Glad this year is over. 

IMG_2764.gif