CFP FINAL FOUR

HLB

This type of pressure is what Penix will see in the NFL on a daily basis and he won't have the best WR corp in all of football. Combined that with that low angle throwing motion, it will be hard to be anything more that a legendary college QB. But I hope he does well because I want to see a lefty do well in the pros. I could also be the HLB of QB scouting too

Yeah, Michigan earned it. Best defense we have played all season by a significant margin. They made our o line look bad, made Penix look bad, erased our running game. There were more plays to be made tonight, and Penix definitely had a stinker, but Michigan was clearly the better team. Have to tip my cap to them. The UW defense actually redeemed themselves after a terrible first quarter. They kept making stops and kept it a one score game for it seems like 2+ quarters. 

Honestly, the season exceeded my expectations by a significant margin. After winning the Pac12 champ game, everything else was gravy. 

I wish the conference wasn't over. I really don't know what to expect going forward for college football. It all feels pretty unsettled.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/8/2024 at 8:52 PM, row Z said:

Yeah, Michigan earned it. Best defense we have played all season by a significant margin. They made our o line look bad, made Penix look bad, erased our running game. There were more plays to be made tonight, and Penix definitely had a stinker, but Michigan was clearly the better team. Have to tip my cap to them. The UW defense actually redeemed themselves after a terrible first quarter. They kept making stops and kept it a one score game for it seems like 2+ quarters. 

Honestly, the season exceeded my expectations by a significant margin. After winning the Pac12 champ game, everything else was gravy. 

I wish the conference wasn't over. I really don't know what to expect going forward for college football. It all feels pretty unsettled.  

It was a game that was much closer than the score; UW was in it til the 4th quarter.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 9:52 PM, row Z said:

Good post.  It was a hell of a run for UW. Glad they beat Texas. And yeah, Michigan was the better team.  My buddy kept yelling that Harbaugh stole Washington's plays in a big crowd. lol. 

Good luck in the B10 my brother. 

• Like 1