Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

I appreciate the irony being given by a person who spots for a team coached by Willy Taggert. More to the story than W/L? 

He took over a already winning program from another now former wsu coach, Wulff.  Tagger took over two horrible program and built them up.

1 hour ago, RogueDuck said:

He took over a already winning program from another now former wsu coach, Wulff.  Tagger took over two horrible program and built them up.

I worded it the way I did on purpose. And Wulff was 12-12 his last two years at WAY, so let's not act lile the world was set on fire by Paul

1 hour ago, RogueDuck said:

While I guess technically correct that Wulff was "winning" he only had a .570 win percentage at EWU. Baldwin .726.

Seems like WSU should be all over Baldwin if Leach leaves.

i would go with grinch, too. wazzu has been burned badly in recent memory by taking the cheap/easy route (promoting local northwest fcs coaches -- wulff, bone). less than a year removed from being another local northwest HC, let's lump baldwin into that category, too.

grinch is young but the cougs have something there. i'd roll the dice. 

jimbo is officially out.

has bob stoops' name come out once during the past two weeks? seemed like after a year or two off, urban meyer was "cured" and took the ohio state job. seems like he'd be the first call for a power school like florida state. 

Archived