Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my boy Quack (I do like you Quack but sometimes my urge to be a dick is too strong to ignore.)

According to the posters on scout, Taggart has been following an awful lot of FSU recruits that have no links to Oregon.  We will see how this plays out but my money is on Taggart leaving Oregon. 

pains me to see fentress, a professional troll, on this site. he's been in fine form the last few days. 

fentress: oregon's got a lot of perks. oregon fans are losing their shit, but i don't know. i could see him stay.

oregon fan: yeah we're not so bad.

fentress: HAHA STUPID DUCK, DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO FLORIDA STATE. 

No worries AH. As I wrote yesterday, I don't disagree with you, but I stand by my feeling that I think it's a foolish move right now for Taggart. And I've only been wrong about this kind of stuff several hundred thousand times.

I heard somebody on the radio saying that it reminded him of when Florida hired Ron Zook: hot name, great recruiter, following a legend.

BTW, Willie, Jr. is a class of 2020 QB prospect who attends Sheldon HS (where Herbert went to school), and has already been offered a UO schollie. Taggart also has a an 11 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. 

"When we score seven points, I’ll say we’re slow starting. If we score 21 points, I’ll say, ‘Whoa, we scored a lot of points.’ Twenty-one points – that’s a lot of points. Thirty points? That isn’t even a football game. That’s Arena Football. We’re talking about real football.”

Herm Edwards quote. He's in for a real surprise..

3 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

No worries AH. As I wrote yesterday, I don't disagree with you, but I stand by my feeling that I think it's a foolish move right now for Taggart. And I've only been wrong about this kind of stuff several hundred thousand times.

I heard somebody on the radio saying that it reminded him of when Florida hired Ron Zook: hot name, great recruiter, following a legend.

BTW, Willie, Jr. is a class of 2020 QB prospect who attends Sheldon HS (where Herbert went to school), and has already been offered a UO schollie. Taggart also has a an 11 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. 

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it all came down to where Willie T Jr wanted to go to school.  

More from Fentress - 

O50 in Seattle is reporting that WSU was already to give Grinch the job, had the contract all ready to go.  So I guess it's safe to say if Leach leaves for Arkansas Grinch will be the guy.

Second thing I was told that Azz was the brains behind most of UO defense while he was here.  He came up with most of the game plans.

“better job” seems to be squarely in the eye of the beholder, no? otherwise fla state wouldn’t be thinking about taggart at all, they’d already be introducing scott frost. instead, frost took his “better job” in a fucking flyover state.

edit: probably.

Archived