Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

28 minutes ago, glduck said:

i would imagine this eliminates most of us from consideration, as if you people are anything like me you like nothing more than cracking open a cold one and losing yourself in a VHS  copy of La traviata.

A few things you should know about @Chile_Ute .. He has a guest house, servants, a fleet of cars with drivers.. We went to a Ute game together a few moons back and while I had my middle class chair seat with a moderate donation to The Crimson Club, once he was ready to go to his presidential suite on the west side, he said this is where we must part ways.. Never have I felt so ashamed as the security guard pointed me down to the peasant seating area.. 

Chile is some big shot doctor in New Mexico last I checked.. So the opera is a big deal...In his lifestyle..;) They did an episode of Cribs at his place a few years back.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, utenation said:

A few things you should know about @Chile_Ute .. He has a guest house, servants, a fleet of cars with drivers.. We went to a Ute game together a few moons back and while I had my middle class chair seat with a moderate donation to The Crimson Club, once he was ready to go to his presidential suite on the East side, he said this is where we must part ways.. Never have I felt so ashamed as the security guard pointed me down to the peasant seating area.. 

Chile is some big shot doctor in New Mexico last I checked.. So the opera is a big deal...In his lifestyle..;) They did an episode of Cribs at his place a few years back.

Sounds impressive.  My respect for UteWorld continues to grow.

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

I'm just glad he respects the working class at times.. If the Titanic were still around, he would make Cal Hokley look like a coal miner...

Image result for Cal Titanic

If he spends time with the commoners before heading upstairs, he's a man of the people.  Who knows, maybe he'll fund an opera house for attractive little Logan.

34 minutes ago, utenation said:

A few things you should know about @Chile_Ute .. He has a guest house, servants, a fleet of cars with drivers.. We went to a Ute game together a few moons back and while I had my middle class chair seat with a moderate donation to The Crimson Club, once he was ready to go to his presidential suite on the west side, he said this is where we must part ways.. Never have I felt so ashamed as the security guard pointed me down to the peasant seating area.. 

Maybe next time don't wear the New Balances, bro.  Nice pair of Clarks with some skinny jeans could just get you into the Prez Suite like a baller.

3 minutes ago, Orange said:

Maybe next time don't wear the New Balances, bro.  Nice pair of Clarks with some skinny jeans could just get you into the Prez Suite like a baller.

I believe in two things. I should never breed.. Some gene pools should never continue and nobody should ever see me in skinny jeans.. Just imagine the big gals at the county fair or Nascar Race that have on way too short shorts on a hot humid day..

1 hour ago, glduck said:

i would imagine this eliminates most of us from consideration, as if you people are anything like me you like nothing more than cracking open a cold one and losing yourself in a VHS  copy of La traviata.

But this is why we have VHS, cargo shorts and beer....home theater opera.

8 minutes ago, utenation said:

I believe in two things. I should never breed.. Some gene pools should never continue and nobody should ever see me in skinny jeans.. Just imagine the big gals at the county fair or Nascar Race that have on way too short shorts on a hot humid day..

What's the other thing?

52 minutes ago, utenation said:

LMAO....I entered the servant’s entrance and put on a good air.

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

I'm usually good at detecting sarcasm but now I don't know if Chile Ute has a fleet of drivers and servants or not, and I desperately need to know.

Chile is one of the most down to earth dudes ever.. He is in the medical field.. 90% of what I type is bullshit..

22 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

In the middle of all the Kingsbury USC craziness. . .there are reports that a private jet flew into Pullman from Lubbock on Tuesday night.  

If they've got six million in their suitcase, then if I were Leach, I'd fly out with them.  Ten wins ought to get you to the New Year's Six.

30 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

In the middle of all the Kingsbury USC craziness. . .there are reports that a private jet flew into Pullman from Lubbock on Tuesday night.  

I saw that, but apparently they filed a flight plan, but never left Lubbock. There were rumors that it was a big money TTU donor and buddy of Leach's coming to beg him to return.

Archived