Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, glduck said:

obviously there’s the small matter of him GETTING a job, but I’m not upset by the prospect of him leaving. last year it was a pretty big win to keep him. am i a fickle son of a bitch or do other duck fans agree?

Ironic that the school that fired a coach for putting a kid with an attitude in a shed is now thinking of hiring a coach who was fired at USF after he grabbed a player, Joel Miller, by the throat and struck him twice at halftime in a game against Louisville.  

1 hour ago, Downthefield said:

I haven't ever been to Logan.  Is it worth the trip?B)

Beautiful area, cool little college town....some bars, great ice cream (totally serious).  Great hikes, climbing, fishing, hiking all right there.  If you want opera and city life you’ll hate it.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

It's amazing; you should go.

Logan is beautiful.. 120K metro.. Not too small, not too big.. If you love mountains and low key living, with a few drinking holes, it's perfect..  Like most Northern Utah cities, we have it good as far as nature goes..

Image result for Logan Utah

4 hours ago, Downthefield said:

It's hard to imagine a coach who could win on the dusty plains of West Texas.  It's certainly not Wells.  Outside, that is, of that brilliant guy in Pullman who can make something out of nothing.

I think Wells is fool's gold. Just last year USU fans were calling for his head.. Not consistent at all.. I think he caught lightening in a bottle this year.. I'd pass if it were me. 

58 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

Beautiful area, cool little college town....some bars, great ice cream (totally serious).  Great hikes, climbing, fishing, hiking all right there.  If you want opera and city life you’ll hate it.

i would imagine this eliminates most of us from consideration, as if you people are anything like me you like nothing more than cracking open a cold one and losing yourself in a VHS  copy of La traviata.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, Orange said:

Frost gets a B and Smith gets a D-?  One dude has blue-chips for a legendary program and Smith had a bare cupboard from a quitter.  Harsh.

I agree.. I think Frost should be a C or C-. They showed life at the end but like you said, blue bloods have higher bars..

Archived