Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only question I would have about Mora is can he have the same recruiting results he had at UCLA in Boulder?  Rick George said the new HC has to be able to recruit.  RG also said that he wants a "young disciplinarian" as his next HC as well so I think that rules Mora out.

26 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Only question I would have about Mora is can he have the same recruiting results he had at UCLA in Boulder?  Rick George said the new HC has to be able to recruit.  RG also said that he wants a "young disciplinarian" as his next HC as well so I think that rules Mora out.

i would have many, many, many more questions about mora than just one. 

Swan took a huge risk on Helton. Obviously 2017 is carrying weight and the turn over in 2018. 

I still think 2017 was mostly having Sam but let’s see what Clay can do with another year. It’s nice to see AD’s not swing the axe in every situation but soon it will be his job in question.

I'm under the impression that USC is going to replace a few assistant coaches this offseason and perhaps the USC QBs coach is the first casualty.

Texas State appears to be on the verge of hiring Kendal Briles as their HC.  Big time hire for the Bobcats.  The question is how long will Briles stay in San Marcos?

Archived