PAC-12 Bowl Season Thread

MrBug708

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, utenation said:

Your team just got whipped by a MWC school. Lol at the smack talk.

Utah lost to Oregon again this year, didn't they?  Clownstomped you 41-20 with Braxton Burmeister at QB, which is probably the most humiliating loss of the year in conference for any team.  I was at the game. The Ducks beat you last year as well in Salt Lake with a team that didn't even make a bowl.  Congrats on beating WVU in the Whatever Bowl with them playing their back-up QB.

Did I say otherwise about Oregon's performance against Boise State?  It was embarrassing, although at least I can partially blame it on Willie Taggart lying to everyone, including his players, for two solid weeks.

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Utah lost to Oregon again this year, didn't they?  Clownstomped you 41-20 with Braxton Burmeister at QB, which is probably the most humiliating loss of the year in conference for any team.  I was at the game. The Ducks beat you last year as well in Salt Lake with a team that didn't even make a bowl.  Congrats on beating WVU in the Whatever Bowl with them playing their back-up QB.

Did I say otherwise about Oregon's performance against Boise State?  It was embarrassing, although at least I can partially blame it on Willie Taggart lying to everyone, including his players, for two solid weeks.

Yet I’m not on here chest thumping about Utah. 

8 minutes ago, utenation said:

Yet I’m not on here chest thumping about Utah. 

How am I "chest thumping" about Oregon?  I posted that I think Darnold is overrated and Herbert has better stats, which is true.  You brought up Oregon's bowl game and the pathetic performance they gave in it, although Herbert did have a solid game in it once the offensive line decided to show up after halftime.

You're not very good at this.

3 minutes ago, PapaG said:

1-8 for the Whack 12 in bowls, and the only win was a mid-week afternoon bowl game with a Mountain West team in Utah beating a WVU team with it's backup QB playing his first meaningful snaps in a game.  Nice job, Larry Scott!!

Yeah, it’s Scott’s fault 90% of the conference failed. Lmao. Not the brightest bulb on the tree huh?

1 minute ago, MrBug708 said:

While UW is going to lose, I dont think they were an embarrassment. They have a bettter QB, a better RB, and a stronger defense.

I agree.  At least UDub decided to show up and not give up, unlike every other Whack 12 team not named Utah or Stanford.

Much like 2006 and 2011, ASU should have skipped the bowl game if they were firing the incumbent head coach, you know to save the football program from embarrassing itself.

I have no idea why Michael Crow/Incumbent AD always thinks its a good idea to fire a head coach and then send him out there to coach the bowl game after he has already been fired. Did they really think that these kids were going to play hard for Graham/Napier/Bennett after learning that none of them were going to be back next year?

Archived