Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

So what you’re saying is that it’s not really over.

Dems already talking about introducing more articles of impeachment.

If this was a bipartisan impeachment push with a fair due process, I would have supported Trump's impeachment for sure.  Anyone who supported impeachment supports an unfair due process and shall reap what they sowed.

The bad news is that one GOP lawmaker is already talking about impeaching a future Dem POTUS.  Please bookmark this thread page if necessary.  If it is a partisan impeachment, I will not support that one either.  Thanks Dems for starting this country on this slippery slope!  We all should be furious over this impeachment push because I think it's going to lead us all to an unpleasant consequence.

4 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

If this was a bipartisan impeachment push with a fair due process, I would have supported Trump's impeachment for sure.  Anyone who supported impeachment supports an unfair due process and shall reap what they sowed.

The bad news is that one GOP lawmaker is already talking about impeaching a future Dem POTUS.  Please bookmark this thread page if necessary.  If it is a partisan impeachment, I will not support that one either.  Thanks Dems for starting this country on this slippery slope!  We all should be furious over this impeachment push because I think it's going to lead us all to an unpleasant consequence.

Good thing the republicans didn’t start impeachment over something like a bj.

dems were not the first to weaponize this.

1 minute ago, CRBuff said:

Good thing the republicans didn’t start impeachment over something like a bj.

dems were not the first to weaponize this.

31 Dem House members supported Clinton's impeachment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

image.thumb.png.6c552d145ff114c5f4f7148cfbba034b.png

10 GOP Senators voted to acquit Clinton on the first article and 5 GOP Senators voted to acquit on he second article.

image.png.24980cc25e64c9a8a3ddbf8a980f5344.png

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

Find me a politician that is without blemish and get back to me.

As matter of fact, no one on earth is perfect!

yeah, except most of those politicians aren't proud of their blemishes.

You realize you have ZERO basis here to preach morals, right?

25 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Romney voted to convict; indeed this WAS a bipartisan impeachment push.

And there was no due process, primarily because the GOP refused to call witnesses.  The "unfairness", to the extent there was any, was the GOP senators covering up the president's crimes.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

yeah, except most of those politicians aren't proud of their blemishes.

You realize you have ZERO basis here to preach morals, right?

I can still talk about the bible here.  We all will be judged on the day of the white throne judgement.  Is your name in the book of life?  I sure hope mine is!

Just now, Orange said:

Romney voted to convict; indeed this WAS a bipartisan impeachment push.

And there was no due process, primarily because the GOP refused to call witnesses.  The "unfairness", to the extent there was any, was the GOP senators covering up the president's crimes.

Romney did split his vote. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

@mugtang...are you planning on locking this thread soon?  I think it's just time to move on and if another impeachment pops up, we can always start a new thread.

What, as soon as your bullshit gets questioned you go crying for mom?

1 minute ago, Jalapeno said:

I can still talk about the bible here.  We all will be judged on the day of the white throne judgement.  Is your name in the book of life?  I sure hope mine is!

Take  your evangelical bullshit the fuck outta here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/romney-impeach-trump/606127/

Romney is the only U.S. senator in history to vote to convict a president from his own party.

This was a bipartisan impeachment.  In fact, the only bipartisan impeachment in U.S. history.

This was that party's nominee for president 8 years ago.  bUt oNlY tHe dEmOcRatS arE geTtInG mOrE extRemE.

24 minutes ago, Orange said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/02/romney-impeach-trump/606127/

Romney is the only U.S. senator in history to vote to convict a president from his own party.

This was a bipartisan impeachment.  In fact, the only bipartisan impeachment in U.S. history.

This was that party's nominee for president 8 years ago.  bUt oNlY tHe dEmOcRatS arE geTtInG mOrE extRemE.

Image result for person in straitjacket

@Jalapeno,  

just a reminder that 6 weeks ago you posted that you felt that Trump had acted unethically and deserved to be impeached.

you keep repeating “fair due process” but that doesn’t make any sense.   What is fair about refusing to hear witnesses or request documents in a trial?

23 minutes ago, glduck said:

I’m old enough to remember when Republicans were SHOCKED AND OUTRAGED that Schiff suggest heads would be on pikes if they voted against Trump.

Locally, republicans are at an outrage over the Romney business and are dragging him through the mud. AND fear national retaliation against our State.. And here I thought we don’t have a dictatorship in this country.. My bad I guess....

1 minute ago, utenation said:

Locally, republicans are at an outrage over the Romney business and are dragging him through the mud. AND fear national retaliation against our State.. And here I thought we don’t have a dictatorship in this country.. My bad I guess....

I thought the same when the state of Colorado voted overwhelmingly D for the governor and state legislature that this state was going to suffer.  Hasn't hurt billions of dollars of highway construction projects that are underway in the great state of Colorado.

Archived