Northern Arizona  @ Arizona

Arizona State  @BYU

Fresno State @  UCLA

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Scscsc89 said:

Tarmac Watch 2021

A little part of you has to be rooting for the Cougs this weekend.

Utah walking into a buzzsaw against the Aztecs.  Glad Aztec****** isn't around.

If Oregon State goes to 2-1, take a photo.  Might be the last winning record we have for another 10 years.

It would be just like UCLA to lose to Fresneck.

If Stanford loses to Vanderbilt, we should kick them out.  Yes, Oregon State loses to bad OOC opponents constantly, but at least we don't make a habit out of then beating Pac-12 frontrunners the following week.

N. Az has lost their first two games by an average of 26.5 points.  And yet the game in Tucson might be a barnburner.

All in all, this is an incredibly snore-worthy week of Pac-12 football.

Tough road for the Tree, but it is Vandy.

And I guess Utah@SDSU is being played at the soccer stadium in Carson, two hours from campus in decent traffic? It won't sound like a buzz saw.

The Beavs play the Vandals; I think they'll be 2-1. And you get the Trojans a week after their Pullman collapse, then host the Husky dumpster fire. OSU could be 4-1 by early October.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, Quack 12 said:

Tough road for the Tree, but it is Vandy.

And I guess Utah@SDSU is being played at the soccer stadium in Carson, two hours from campus in decent traffic? It won't sound like a buzz saw.

The Beavs play the Vandals; I think they'll be 2-1. And you get the Trojans a week after their Pullman collapse, then host the Husky dumpster fire. OSU could be 4-1 by early October.

Spoken like definitely not a Beaver fan.

We'll be 2-2 at BEST.  No way, no how we win in LA.  We haven't won there since the Eisenhower administration.

On 9/13/2021 at 1:33 PM, glduck said:

Good news on KT, but shitty news on Flowe. Kid was a wrecking ball against Fresno.

Not that we’ll need either against Stony Brook, which sounds like the assisted living community my grandpa lives in.

Or the one I'd want to live in.

ted 2 friends GIF

On 9/13/2021 at 11:10 AM, Scscsc89 said:

Idaho @  Oregon State

Minnesota @ Colorado

USC @ Washington State

Sacramento State  @  California

Arkansas State  @   Washington

Utah    @    San Diego State

Stony Brook   @   Oregon

Stanford @  Vanderbilt

Northern Arizona  @ Arizona

Arizona State  @BYU

Fresno State @  UCLA

My picks:  Oregon State, Minnesota, USC, Cal, Arkansas State, SDSU, Oregon, Stanford, Arizona, BYU and in the upset of the week, Fresno State.

Minnesota at CU could be just one of those boring slugfests...that's why it has a Big Ten-esque 11 AM local start on a network that some people might still have never heard of.  I'd love to see CU get a win here with @ASU and USC coming up next for the Buffs.

On 9/14/2021 at 4:48 PM, Jalapeno said:

Minnesota at CU could be just one of those boring slugfests...that's why it has a Big Ten-esque 11 AM local start on a network that some people might still have never heard of.  I'd love to see CU get a win here with @ASU and USC coming up next for the Buffs.

The PAC12 Network is the conference's biggest enemy.  For a conference that cries for exposure, they limit their exposure by arrogantly running their own network, and without partnering with a sports network to run it for them (and broadcast their games).  I wish I could see this game.  I think it will be competitive - not boring - and has the potential to be close.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:18 PM, HLB said:

The PAC12 Network is the conference's biggest enemy.  For a conference that cries for exposure, they limit their exposure by arrogantly running their own network, and without partnering with a sports network to run it for them (and broadcast their games).  I wish I could see this game.  I think it will be competitive - not boring - and has the potential to be close.

You can subscribe to it on any cable package, just like ESPN or SEC network, dumbass.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:18 PM, HLB said:

I'd be thrilled if it was even on ESPN+ which is something I have and have used to watch a lot of football games on demand especially the FCS ranks and Sun Belt action.  The Pac-12 really has hurt itself when it comes to exposure and I believe the next media rights deal is going to either make or break this conference.  Given that my family is full of Oklahoma fans, I'm intrigued by OU's move to the SEC whenever that happens and I might just watch more OU football as a result...if I am still interested in watching P5 football.

At the same time, I understand why the Pac-12 wanted to go down the path it took with the P12N since they could potentially have more of a say in the game start times instead of media executives that are only looking at the bottom line of such telecasts.  The problem is that the contracts in the current media rights deal do not offer much flexibility to change to a platform like ESPN+ unless the conference tears up that contract early.

The PAC-12 Network is available from these providers:

https://pac-12.com/getpac-12networks

• All West
  • Altice One
  • Ashland Home Net
  • AT&T U-verse
  • Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone
  • Beehive Broadband
  • BendBroadband
  • Brandenburg Telephone Co.
  • Buckeye Broadband
  • Cable America