NFL Thread

PAC MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I view links to tweets posted on the board on my iPad, I view the tweet as it is on twitter and can view images or play video.  When I view them on my iPhone, I can only view the text and if I click on the blue link the post goes blank instead of taking me to the tweet on twitter or showing me the image or video.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I need to change?

Wearing my big orange Broncos shirt today.  I'm curious to see what kind of offense Vance Joseph plans to run for the Broncos and whether Siemian can lock down the starting job and whether Paxton Lynch might be another first round bust since I'm getting the feeling of that via local media.  Siemian doesn't appear to be a future star and that will not cut it here in Denver.

i can't tell if the seahawks are about to go 12-4 or if this is the year their combustible internal structure finally blows up in their faces. 

the nfc west is garbage, with two of the nfl's worst teams. arizona is one sudden jerk motion from a carson palmer broken hip (and goodbye season), but even if everything goes smoothly i don't see the cards as anything better than 9-7. they're talented but unexceptional just about everywhere.

meanwhile, aside from our top draft pick being a moron and breaking his face, all is going rather swimmingly in seattle. the reviews of the offensive line are less cryptic than normal, and george fant is reportedly coming into his own at LT. the team has loaded up weapons at receiver and running back for a one russell wilson, and most of the defense remains in their athletic primes. but there's something about all these volatile personalties under one roof that always has me nervous. once things go bad, it's going to explode into a freakshow rather quickly. 

but maybe we can hold that off for a few years. 

i bet we lose the opener @ green bay but the schedule isn't terribly daunting this year. 

6 hours ago, glduck said:

i can't tell if the seahawks are about to go 12-4 or if this is the year their combustible internal structure finally blows up in their faces. 

the nfc west is garbage, with two of the nfl's worst teams. arizona is one sudden jerk motion from a carson palmer broken hip (and goodbye season), but even if everything goes smoothly i don't see the cards as anything better than 9-7. they're talented but unexceptional just about everywhere.

meanwhile, aside from our top draft pick being a moron and breaking his face, all is going rather swimmingly in seattle. the reviews of the offensive line are less cryptic than normal, and george fant is reportedly coming into his own at LT. the team has loaded up weapons at receiver and running back for a one russell wilson, and most of the defense remains in their athletic primes. but there's something about all these volatile personalties under one roof that always has me nervous. once things go bad, it's going to explode into a freakshow rather quickly. 

but maybe we can hold that off for a few years. 

i bet we lose the opener @ green bay but the schedule isn't terribly daunting this year. 

Combustible is what the national media wants you to believe.  

Archived