non-conference games

glduck

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the Buffs play against CSU which will probably end up being a CSU blowout win.  CU suffered a huge blow this week in practice when Troy Miller broke his foot and is out for the season.  Buffs are very thin in the interior game...going to be a tough season for Tad Boyle and the Buffs especially when it comes to rebounding.

33 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

He's pretty much looking at a long career in Boulder and that is where he wants to be.  Only way he leaves Boulder is if he is fired.

Or someone offers him a job. If nobody offers him, I agree, he stays until he's fired. He doesn't want out, but if a top 30 program offers him a job, he's as good as gone.

3 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Or someone offers him a job. If nobody offers him, I agree, he stays until he's fired. He doesn't want out, but if a top 30 program offers him a job, he's as good as gone.

He  and CU fans certainly loves the attitude of this year's team.  Team fought back within 6 late in the game.  If this young squad didn't have that kind of fire like last season, I'd agree that he could move on from CU after this season but it doesn't appear to be the case.

On 11/27/2017 at 5:53 PM, Downthefield said:

The entire league leaves a lot to be desired so far, 'cept for the pleasant surprises at Wazzu and ASU.

Wazzu rejoining the PAC as UC Davis is up 50-33 at the under 16 timeout in the 2nd half vs Wazzu.  UW beat UCD 77-70 earlier this season.

Hey UO decided to play some D for the first time in a couple weeks, and blowout CUZ last night.  Young teams look great some games and really bad others, hope Altman does his normal coaching job and gets this team playing great down the stretch.  

Archived