Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

Fact:  Trump would not be President if Democrats accepted the scientific fact that a zygote is a stage of human development and all of the societal responsibilities flowing therefrom.  \_(ツ)_/¯ 

Pat yourselves on the back science deniers.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Fact:  Trump would not be President if Democrats accepted the scientific fact that a zygote is a stage of human development.  \_(ツ)_/¯ 

Pat yourselves on the back science deniers.

How do you feel about the fact that human beings in "stages of development" are in freezers right now?  Because I don't see many people protesting outside fertility clinics.  

Even you recognize the fact that a zygote is not worth the life of a born human because you support abortion as an option to save the life of a mother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Remember when Don scoffed when we called the GOP authoritarian & CRbuff was offended that we called Trump a wannabe dictator?

I questioned if you believed he was a dictator.  I, even now, do not.

This is the problem with trump.  He says a lot of shot that he never, ever, does.  Do I think he would like to be a dictator, clearly.  Will or can he?  I don’t think so. Of course the thought in and of itself is disturbing (saying it especially).  It goes on a long list that proves he is unfit.

But I didn’t think he’d won the election, so what do I know?  

I guess I don’t know exactly, to be honest.  What he does is considerably more important to me than what he says.  Obvious things like cancelling elections, and if he shut down congress that hits the bar.  But he says soooo much.

Full circle, do you believe he is a dictator?

1 hour ago, CRBuff said:

I guess I don’t know exactly, to be honest.  What he does is considerably more important to me than what he says.  Obvious things like cancelling elections, and if he shut down congress that hits the bar.  But he says soooo much.

Full circle, do you believe he is a dictator?

The fact that we (so far) have safeguards to prevent constitutional overreach is not dispositive of the question of whether he's a dictator.

He believes he can violate the 10th amendment and restrict what governors do, and do not do, to keep their citizens safe.

He thinks he can subvert the 14th Amendment to take away birthright citizenship.

He thinks he can collude with hostile powers for his own personal gain. 

He respects and admires EXCLUSIVELY dictators around the world (Putin, Duterte, Kim, Bolsonaro).

He names unqualified family members to positions of great power with the government.

He has categorically refused to divest from his private holdings while president.

He uses public funds to buttress the profitability of his own property and business interests.

He puts flattery and fealty above ALL requirements for state and local officials when they go to him for disaster relief that he's constitutionally required to authorize.

The question you should ask is, what hasn't he done to prove to you that he's a fucking dictator?  I honestly feel like I live in a separate country from you.  Are you watching this shit??

Yes.

Since, this point is obviously important to you, let’s forget about what he says he’ll do & focus solely on what he has done:

Installed unqualified people (incl family members) in high-level exec leadership positions based on their loyalty instead of their qualifications.

Intimidation of the free press / favoring propaganda networks

Systematic grift through the Trump Hotels

Election tampering (Ukraine)

Politicizing / undermining intelligence, military & non-partisan civil service

Using DOJ & Senate to avoid oversight/investigation 

Punishing political opponents by withholding federal aid

Stacking courts with unqualified judges 

Constant fear mongering & demonization of the opposition 

Now, before you say “oh but all presidents do that, including Dems” please tell me which presidents have repeatedly done it more than Trump in a single category, let alone ALL of them.

I’d suggest that the fact that you don’t have a bar is a big problem.   Trump will keep moving the goalposts on you & you’ll continue to normalize and accept it.

Archived