Checking in

mugtang

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, utenation said:

This is another example of you being just, well..... not smart. Your problem is you are your own best fan.. If you could get past your ignorant ego, you would see that there is a lot of disagreement here. The problem with you is, you add zero value here and you're just here to troll. And you've been proven wrong dozens of time. Each time you are called on it, there is always an if, but, should have, would have, possibly.. It goes on and on. I mean are you really that big of a loser that you have to squat and troll a P12 board? You claim to be an "SEC fan".. Good god, imagine all the football they have to talk about.. And here you are trolling a P12 board.

1.  Again, I will ask you to list for me the times when I was wrong and didn't acknowledge that I was wrong.  I've asked this before and you have yet to produce a list, with proof of the things you are claiming.

2.  There is a lot of disagreement.  However, you (and your buddies) want to ban those who you think disagree with you the most.  You want us to hear what you have to say, but you don't want to hear our opinions.  And when we express an opinion, you simply want to go to war, issue profanity laced tirades, and go beyond "disagreement" and into "pure hate".

3.  What value have you added?  Or @Orange?

4.  The SEC talk is all around me.  I have it on my local radio, the SEC Network (which I watch nightly) and in my community.  I don't need to go to a message board to hear SEC talk.  However, I don't have PAC12, B1G, Big12 or ACC "talk" all around me.  So I visit message boards to see what people are talking about.

You've given your take on me, so I will give you my take on you:  You're a little punk who thinks he's tougher than he is and hides behind a keyboard.  You can't take criticism - of any kind - and can only lob insults at others, as if you are the smartest person in the room.  You don't add the value to discussions that you think you add, and you act as if you know more than everyone else.

3 minutes ago, HLB said:

You're a little punk who thinks he's tougher than he is and hides behind a keyboard.  You can't take criticism - of any kind - and can only lob insults at others, as if you are the smartest person in the room.  You don't add the value to discussions that you think you add, and you act as if you know more than everyone else.

lol

Everything you accuse others of doing is precisely what you do.  You think you add value?  I've yet to see you ONCE issue a nuanced reply or in-depth analysis of any issue you tackle. 

You're getting positively bikechained in that electoral college discussion and you look stupid af with your constantly shifting of predictions for Pac 12 South winners (and then you deny you shifted them).  You're getting decimated in that convo w/ Duck fans on their defense and the matchup with Auburn ("bUt AuBuRn hAD freShMaN oN deFenSe!")

You're a joke.  An unfunny one.

14 hours ago, HLB said:

1.  Again, I will ask you to list for me the times when I was wrong and didn't acknowledge that I was wrong.  I've asked this before and you have yet to produce a list, with proof of the things you are claiming.

I'm not utenation and I'm not going to take the time to post any list, but I've called you out twice about lying about Urban Meyer's first team in Utah. You claimed Utah returned 21 starters in his first year when they only returned 9-11 depending on what you define starters as. 

Why make something up that you don't know when it's so easy to just use Google to fact check?

19 minutes ago, MussMan said:

I'm not utenation

Thank god you aren’t brother... You are an upstanding part of the community. I wallow in a world of STD’s, fraudulent business deals, hollow relationships, lies, government subsidies and unpaid bills.

It’s not easy being sleazy.

10 minutes ago, utenation said:

Thank god you aren’t brother... You are an upstanding part of the community. I wallow in a world of STD’s, fraudulent business deals, hollow relationships, lies, government subsidies and unpaid bills.

It’s not easy being sleazy.

Hey, these ladies wouldn't put up with any of that, and I can't ruin my reputation.

Image result for polygamy events

Are they going to let you out in time for the happy hands club meeting next week?

bird napolean dynamite GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 9:11 PM, PapaG said:

You deleted your messages to me.  How cute.  Don’t send me DMs again.  You are mentally ill and a pathological liar.

The best part of this thread is PapaG thinking Orange can delete messages from his inbox. 

15 hours ago, dtd said:

The best part of this thread is PapaG thinking Orange can delete messages from his inbox. 

It also gives you insight into just how certain @PapaG makes himself sound even if he's 100% wrong.  (Watch, he'll think that tag was another DM)

Archived