Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

On 12/9/2021 at 6:11 PM, Mano said:

I worry more about teams going after Scalley than Whitt at this point. 

Have you heard of anyone sniffing around?  I haven’t heard a peep, which doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. Normally there is some media spies that get wind of interviews and calls. 

On 12/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, utenation said:

Have you heard of anyone sniffing around?  I haven’t heard a peep, which doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. Normally there is some media spies that get wind of interviews and calls. 

The text message f up has likely tempered the interest the past couple of years, but I think that is getting far enough behind him that he will start being a hot name again soon.

On 12/9/2021 at 7:37 PM, Mano said:

The text message f up has likely tempered the interest the past couple of years, but I think that is getting far enough behind him that he will start being a hot name again soon.

I hope Harlan has been in his ear with a nice gift when KW hangs up the whistle.

Morgan fucked up. He’s human. He’s done far more good than bad for our program. He’s 42. I think it’s his time after KW.

On 12/10/2021 at 7:49 PM, glduck said:

In a startling change of pace for me, I’m going to go glass half full* and choose to believe this is all true, an agreement has been reached, and it will be announced as official shortly.

*for the duration of the weekend

If it happens, I like it, I like the idea. It's a hell of a lot more exciting than hiring one of the two guys who wouldn't be on anyone's radar except they used to be Ducks, which is what gets us Ernie Kent. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 5:49 PM, glduck said:

In a startling change of pace for me, I’m going to go glass half full* and choose to believe this is all true, an agreement has been reached, and it will be announced as official shortly.

*for the duration of the weekend

Agreed. I’d be happy with the hire, especially knowing Oregon would spend the money for a quality staff to support a new head coach.