Picking Up The Pieces

PAC MAN

On 8/26/2023 at 10:15 AM, duckfandan said:

I rarely post these days, but was active during the ESPN and CollegeFanatic days.  Bug, you ran this iteration for a good while, yea?

I merely paid for the hosting to keep it afloat. The collegefanatics website was pretty huge at one time, when ESPN killed off their message boards.

On 8/27/2023 at 9:53 AM, glduck said:

REMEMBER SOME GUYS:

Phredawg

PizzaPimp

all hail king tedford 

GangGreen47

EugeneBeav

Man, Phre is a name from the way past. AH just sort of disappeared off of this board. Wish I could access emails, probably could look up people. Greengang married and subsequently divorced his UCLA alum wife and hated the school with a passion because of it. Oregon 247 has a green gang or two that post, I wonder if it's one in the same.

On 8/27/2023 at 8:49 PM, MrBug708 said:

Man, Phre is a name from the way past. AH just sort of disappeared off of this board. Wish I could access emails, probably could look up people. Greengang married and subsequently divorced his UCLA alum wife and hated the school with a passion because of it. Oregon 247 has a green gang or two that post, I wonder if it's one in the same.

I think at one point there was, but I've lost the ability to tell. 

I think some of us were also on the old CFN boards as well. 

On 8/28/2023 at 10:03 PM, EastCoastFan said:

All the Pac-12 debt should be clipped from this year's payouts to all 12 schools.  Then, all the income derived from selling the conference assets should head only to Pullman and Corvallis.

The comcast debt will be taken from the 12. 

On 8/28/2023 at 11:52 PM, dtd said:

The comcast debt will be taken from the 12. 

That's exactly what I said.  I put it there as contrast to what ought to happen on the other side, to the incoming healthy dollars from the infrastructure of Pac-TV, future payouts from past NCAA tourney performances, and other conference assets.  Those $$$s should go only to those left behind.  (Also, do they still have Larry's limo?)

On 8/27/2023 at 9:53 AM, glduck said:

REMEMBER SOME GUYS:

Phredawg

PizzaPimp

all hail king tedford 

GangGreen47

EugeneBeav

WSUX3, who I am still convinced was Don all along.

Some of you kids were young teens when we first started talking shit to each other.  I was maybe 23.  Time flies.