WEEK THREE PREDICTIONS

HLB

Eleven OOC games, where everyone other than California and Colorado play at home.  Five G5 opponents, four P5 opponents and two FCS opponents.  This week's games are not easy to pick.

Winners and score, in BOLD.

South Alabama @ UCLA (34-27)

Cal @ Notre Dame (42-20)

BYU @ Oregon (38-33)

Col State at @ Washington State (48-13)

MIchigan State @ Washington (38-27)

Colorado @ Minnesota (33-17)

Montana State @ Oregon State (37-30)

SDSU @ Utah (52-27)

Fresno State @ USC (58-24)

North Dakota State @ Arizona (37-33)

Eastern Michigan @ Arizona State (41-16)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people confuse Colorado State for CU, but I guess both teams have been bad for so long they must be interchangeable now. 

But I'll play, even though I'm terrible at predictions. Fortunately I'm not a gambler. 

• South Alabama @ UCLA: 20 - 40
  • California @ ND: 24 - 28
  • BYU @ Oregon: 35 - 30
  • Colorado @ Minnesota: 12 - 37
  • Colorado State @ Washington State: 14 - 35  <--- This one probably haunts Coug fans from the 2013 New Mexico Bowl. 
  • Michigan State @ Washington: 37 - 40
  • Montana State @ Oregon State: 28 - 34
  • San Diego State @ Utah: 27 - 42
  • Fresno State @ USC: 35 - 50
  • North Dakota State @ Arizona: 37 - 20
  • Eastern Michigan @ Arizona State: 23 - 43

On 9/11/2022 at 12:53 PM, win2bfree said:

Our own PAC 12 commentators mix up WSU/UW (PAC 12 After Dark crew called WSU Washington last night), OSU/UO, and ASU/UA.  Why would outsiders fare any better.

I misread the schedule.  I thought it said "Colorado" and didn't realize it said "Colorado State".  No worries - WAZZU will win that game by a large margin.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, Trojan209 said:

Most people confuse Colorado State for CU, but I guess both teams have been bad for so long they must be interchangeable now. 

But I'll play, even though I'm terrible at predictions. Fortunately I'm not a gambler. 

• South Alabama @ UCLA: 20 - 40
  • California @ ND: 24 - 28
  • BYU @ Oregon: 35 - 30
  • Colorado @ Minnesota: 12 - 37
  • Colorado State @ Washington State: 14 - 35  <--- This one probably haunts Coug fans from the 2013 New Mexico Bowl. 
  • Michigan State @ Washington: 37 - 40
  • Montana State @ Oregon State: 28 - 34
  • San Diego State @ Utah: 27 - 42
  • Fresno State @ USC: 35 - 50
  • North Dakota State @ Arizona: 37 - 20
  • Eastern Michigan @ Arizona State: 23 - 43

I misread the schedule and thought it said Colorado, not Colorado State.  And I don't gamble either.  I don't have the courage, and when I give it a try, I lose.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:58 AM, HLB said:

I misread the schedule and thought it said Colorado, not Colorado State.  And I don't gamble either.  I don't have the courage, and when I give it a try, I lose.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, HLB said:

I miss read the schedule.  They play Colorado State, and therefore should win BIG

On 9/11/2022 at 11:54 AM, HLB said:

I misread the schedule.  I thought it said "Colorado" and didn't realize it said "Colorado State".  No worries - WAZZU will win that game by a large margin.

Do you not understand how message boards work?  Why the fuck did you post this three times?  Fuck off, seriously.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, Orange said:

Do you not understand how message boards work?  Why the fuck did you post this three times?  Fuck off, seriously.

First off, I recognize that you are an expert on message boards, because you have nothing else in your life, but to go to message boards and try to be badass.  You're an immature punk you is highly insecure. 

That being said, I wasn't talking to you.  I was responding to three other people.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:31 PM, HLB said:

First off, I recognize that you are an expert on message boards, because you have nothing else in your life, but to go to message boards and try to be badass.  You're an immature punk you is highly insecure. 

That being said, I wasn't talking to you.  I was responding to three other people.

lol, no shit?

I love the irony of a guy dropping three posts in a row with the same message on a forum....who then talks shit about other people posting on forums too much.  Just wow.

Which this sucks a little more for Oregon State because after this weekend they could be ranked going into the USC game. If they lose then their next two games are Utah and Stanford on the road which I could also see being losses. So their best chance at being ranked vs. another ranked team is USC and it's on the P12N. I get that we're contracted to 3 games on the P12N but this just seems like a lot of people dropping the ball within the conference for not trying to push the game to be on a national network. Call me a homer but that game seems more compelling over Oregon/WSU (FOX), Stanford/Washington (FS1), and Utah/ASU (ESPN2). 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:46 PM, Orange said:

lol, no shit?

I love the irony of a guy dropping three posts in a row with the same message on a forum....who then talks shit about other people posting on forums too much.  Just wow.

I returned to these threads on or about the first games of the CFB season.  I've spent about two hours each week, in posting.  I've had 24 responses to my comments.  Nineteen (19) have been from you.  The other four were from three other individuals.

It's like you have nothing better to do with you time than to be obsessed with me.  And I'm sure that you've made 4-times as many comments to everyone else.

And you want me to believe that you are an active, practicing attorney.  What practicing attorney has down time to spend on message boards such as these?  You may have a JD, but I'm hard pressed to believe that you are a practicing attorney.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, Trojan209 said:

Which this sucks a little more for Oregon State because after this weekend they could be ranked going into the USC game. If they lose then their next two games are Utah and Stanford on the road which I could also see being losses. So their best chance at being ranked vs. another ranked team is USC and it's on the P12N. I get that we're contracted to 3 games on the P12N but this just seems like a lot of people dropping the ball within the conference for not trying to push the game to be on a national network. Call me a homer but that game seems more compelling over Oregon/WSU (FOX), Stanford/Washington (FS1), and Utah/ASU (ESPN2). 

1.  I think Oregon State wins (although Montana State will not be a pushover, and Oregon State needs to take them seriously.

2.  I think Oregon State v. USC is no more compelling, or less compelling than the other three games you mention.  I think it's a push for which game is more compelling.  Oregon and WSU could be a war.  Stanford and Washington will be a battle, but I think UW is the better team.  Utah v. ASU will not be very competitive.  Utah will win by double digits.  And SC v. Oregon State .... I think SC wins by three TD's (if not more).  I'll predict a score of 52-27, Trojans.

3.  The P12N an embarrassment for P12 fans who are being deprived of an opportunity to regularly and easily seeing all of their games, as well as seeing their conference be denied of the national exposure that they should be receiving.  

On 9/13/2022 at 10:36 AM, Trojan209 said:

I think these are all pretty watchable games, actually. But, if both OSU and USC are undefeated going in to that game, i would put it at number 1, with Oregon/WSU number 2, then Stanford/UW, and Utah/ASU last.

Archived